Dash X Sonic

Self-Esteem Practice 

---->Sonic Pov<----

   "Alright Dash try going to your happy place" I said. "My happy place..." Dash seem to blush a dark red. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" I asked. "No it's my happy place, it's a little strange" he explained. "Strange? Why don't you explain it" I said a little confused. "I-I can show you" Dash looked alway. "Alright?" I said still confused.

    He lead me to his bedroom, and locked the door behind us. I got a little nerves.
'This guy better not have a dead body in here'
"Alright promise you won't judge" he said looking at me. "Woo I don't judge" I said putting up my hands in defense. "Just promise!"
"Alright alright I promise" I said.
He open a draw, and toke out... holy shit!? That's a big dildo!? "I know it's weird, but I feel better when it's in me" he said looking at the floor. I blushed madly, as I thought dirty thoughts.

    I clear my throat "why don't you show me how it works" I said trying not to smirk. "Oh sure" he said blushing. He put the dildo on the bed, and then started to strip. Once he was done, he pour lube on the dildo. He laid himself on the bed, and spread his legs, putting the dildo into his hole. "Ahh~" he moaned. He moved it in, and out. I blushed madly hearing his moans, and soon felt my dick grow in size. "Sonic ahh~ can you help me~" he said. I didn't know how to respond so I just nodded. I walk over to him, and grab the dildo. I moved it in, and out of him. "Ahhh~" he moan. I moved it in, and out faster making him moan louder. "Ahh~ am-" before he could finish he climax all over his stomach.

"Am sorry" Dash quickly sat up. "It's fine, I understand" I said wanting to make him feel better. "I'll help you" he said going to unzip my pants. I was shocked I didn't know he meant that. Well am no complaining, but still! He toke off my boxers. He lick the tip "ah|" I give out a small moan. He then put my dick in his mouth, and started to suck. "Ahhh~" I moaned as he bobbed his head up, and down. I put my hand on the back of his head helping him. I soon climax in his mouth. "Mmm~" he said as he swallowed it.

He turn himself over, showing his ass to me. "Please~" he said cutely. I couldn't help it. I position my dick over his hole. I thirsted into him, going in, and out. "Ahh~" we both moaned. "Ahh~ Sonic faster~" Dash begged. I thrusted faster, enjoying the feeling of sweat pouring down my face, and the pleasure I was feeling. "Ahh~ you feel so good~" I moan going my full speed. "Ahhh~" he moan as he climax on the bed. I kept thrusting until I also climax inside of him.

We both fell tiredly on the bed. "Can you keep this a secret? Please" Dash said panting. "Sure" I said panting.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by dash-flame I hoped you liked it!💜💜💜💜