Miles X Rosy

Crazy Rose

        ---->Narrator Pov<----

Rosy was sitting in Scrouge throne. "I wonder when my Scrougy will come back?" She said out loud. "What If he doesn't come back?" A voice said. "He will~ he always does" Rosy responded. "Your just going to wait for someone that doesn't even care about you? Let alone never come back" the voice said. "I remand you stop talking, so you don't get hurt" she said raising her hammer.  "Poor thing can't handle the truth" the voice said with petty.  "SHUT UP!" She yelled running over to the voice.

   She was quickly grab from behind. "Hey! Let go of me!" Rosy struggle. The voice showed their face to be a yellow fox with a piece of black hair. "Miles!? What do you want!?" Rose said struggling to get out of his grip. "Not much Rose, just one thing, you must be bored" Miles said bringing Rosy face close to his. "So you like being a big girl, why don't we do big girl things~" Miles kissed Rosy. Rosy kissed back, as Miles hand went down to her butt grabbing it. Miles parted the kiss, and give a lustful smirk.

    Rosy could feel the budge in Miles pants. Rosy was about to take them off, but Miles stop her. "Let me~" he said taking off his pants. "What a gentlemen" Rosy said getting on her knees. Rosy grab Miles dick, and putting it in her mouth. She bobbed her head back, and forth. "Ahh~ yes~" Miles moaned. He grab the back of her head bringing her head forward, so that his dick was more in her mouth. "Mph-" Rosy said surprised from the action. "Just keep sucking~" Miles said. Rosy did what she was told, and kept sucking. Miles felt his climax coming, so he move her head back. Rosy panted from the lack of air she was having. "I don't want to cum yet" Miles said out loud.

"Let me ride you on Scrouge throne~" Rosy said pulling up her skirt, and taking off her panties. Miles smirked, and carry Rosy to the throne "now your making sense" Miles sat on the throne. Rosy position her vagina over Miles dick. Miles put his hands around her waist. She lower herself down taking Miles dick in slowly. "Ahh~" Rosy let out a small moan. Rosy at first went up, and down slowly. "Ahh~ omg yes!" Rosy moaned. Miles moved her up, and down faster earning louder moans. Miles pushed her down making his dick go all way in, and not letting Rosy bounce. "Am close-" Miles climaxed inside of Rosy, while she climax on his dick. "I bet Scrouge could never touch you the same way~" Miles said petting Rosy head.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested By Anti-Miles I hoped you liked it! That's the best picture I could fine...💜💜💜💜