Luna X Shadow

You Make Me laugh

            ---->Luna Pov<----

    I was heading over to Shadow house.
'I hope he feels the same way' I thought to myself as I approach his front door. I knock on the door, and Shadow answer it. "Hey Shadow" I said moving my heel from side to side trying not to blush. "Luna? What do you want?" Shadow ask. "Heh can't I j-just come visit a f-friend" I said.
'What the fuck was that Luna! You come from hell for Chaos sakes!' I mentally faceplam myself. "Can I come in" I ask. "Alright, but make it fast!" Shadow said angrily moving alway so I can enter. I enter his house, and he close the door behind him. "So what's wrong?" Shadow said in a bit of a tone. Kinda making my blood boil. I just want to tell him my feeling, but he's deciding to be a jerk! "You don't have to be rude you know!" I said pissed. "You came all way here to call me a jerk? What a waste of my time" he said about to open the door. I quickly slam the door shut. "No! Listen! I was going to tell you, I like you, like love you! You jerk!" I yelled in his face. He seem shocked, but moved alway. "I bet now you want a kiss, and tell that I love you? Am I wrong?" He said giving me an emotionless face. "Huh?" I said confused by his responses. "Guess what this is no cheesy love story" Shadow open the door. "Now get out!" He said angrily.

My blood boiled. "No!" I said knocking him out, and closing the door. I drag him, to his room. I then put a collar on him, and slap him awake. He woke up, and growl at me. "No no good boys don't growl" I said waving my finger in his face. "Heh pet play huh? Kinky bitch!" He said. "Don't worry it'll be fun~" I said taking my clothes off. "Be a good boy, and you'll earn your reward" I said. I notice his boner, and smirk. "Aww does my pet have a problem, let me fix that for you~" I went over to him, moving the leash back, so he wouldn't attack me. I then toke off his pants, and boxer.

    "Now be a good boy~" I went down to his member, and lick the tip. I then put it in the middle of my boob. I rub it up, and down. Each time it came up, the tip would go in my mouth. Shadow moan, as I kept doing it. He soon cum in my mouth, and boobs.

I got up, and grab his leash. "You didn't struggle, I'll reward you~" I left his head up with the leash, and put my cherry blossom in his face. I moan as I felt his tongue lick it. "Ahhh~ yes right there" I moan as he push it more to his face so he can lick. "Ahhh ahh ahh" I moan feeling my climax close. I soon climax on his face. I panted feeling still hot down there.

I felt like I was turn over to have my self facing the wall. "The pet doesn't play nice" Shadow said slamming his member into me. "Ahhhh" I moan out in both pain, and pleasure. He give me no mercy, he thrusted at his feel speed. Making my body confused on weather to feel pain or pleasure. He soon climax inside of me. "Ahhhh~" I moan from the strange feeling.

He then toke it out, and I felt him grab me roughly. "Now crawl back to hell, where you belong" he said threading. I then was found some where I didn't now, it look like a forest...
'Hell...'

The End...

💜💜💜💜Requested by Hyperflame2345 I hope you like it. It's a bit dramatic, but I feeling that way. So I hope you don't mind.💜💜💜💜