Tails X Mephilies

Study Date

---->Tails Pov<----

I enter the library, like always it's empty. I look around, and saw that the librarian was asleep. "Where is here?" I mumble under my breath. "Looking for me?" Some said behind me. I jump, and turn around too see Mephilies. "Don't go around scaring people like that!?" I whispered since it was a library. "Calm down, let's just start studying" he said taking my hand, and taking me over to one of the tables.

We sat down, and open our books. Testing each other, too see if we get the facts right. I shrived, as I felt something touch my thighs. "What's wrong Tails?" Mephilies asked. I glared at him, he knows what's wrong! "I know what your doing" I said. "Good~ now tell me, can we go to the back~?" I felt his tentacles rub my thigh faster. "Ahhh~" I quickly cover my mouth. "It'll take that as a yes~" he said grabbing me, and moving to the back of the library.

"Are you sure, that no one will hear us?" I asked as we reach the back."Positive" he answered. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. We parted for air. Before I could do anything Mephilies put one of his tentacles over my mouth. "Just a little something to keep you quiet~ This is a library after all~" Mephilies toke off my pants along with my boxers. "Hard already~" he said rubbing my tip. I moan into his tentacle. He then went down, and toke my dick into his mouth. "Mmm~" I moaned. He bobbed his head.  "Mmmm!" was the only thing. Mephilies bobbed his head faster. I soon each my limit, and climax inside of his mouth.

    I felt his tentacles lower me down to the ground, and lifting my under body. "Cute~" I heard him mumble. I felt him thrust into me. "Mmmm!" I yelled. He started to thrust at a normal speed. He remove his tentacle from his mouth. "I want to hear you moan~" he said. "Ahhh~" I moaned, I was consumed by pure pleasure. He thrusted faster, grunting. "Ahhhh~" I moaned louder. "Now moan to this!" He thrusted his full speed. "Ahhh~ Yes~!" I moaned. "Ahhh~ fuck~" Mephilies moaned, as he climax inside of me. I climax, making it land on the floor.

     "Your so cute~" Mephilies said helping me up. I blushed, and look alway. "No am not" I mumbled.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜I hoped you liked it! If you did why not comment giving it a vote from 1-10!💜💜💜💜