Female!Sonic X Shadow

Nice Ass

        ---->Shadow Pov<----

I knock on Sonic door. "Coming!" A voice yelled from inside. The door open to revel Sonic in pants, and a bra. "Shadow you made it!" Sonic said giving me big smilie. I blushed, and cleared my throat. "May I come in?" I asked. "Oh course~" she said making way for me to come in. I walk in, and sat down on her couch. "Hey babe~ do you mind if we tired- never mind" Sonic quickly changed her mind. I wonder what she wanted to try. Well if she doesn't feel up to it, I won't force her.

    "I made popcorn!" Sonic came back with a tub of popcorn. I was already flipping through movies, seeing which one was good. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked. "Not sure, we seen all of theses" Sonic said. "Wanna go straight to it?" I said. "Sure why not" she said putting the popcorn down, and tackling me on to the couch.

We enter a heated make out session. Both of us trying to dominant the other. It toke me a while, but I ended up winning our little battle. We parted for air. "Congrats you won, now for your prize~" Sonic unzip my pants, and toke off my boxers. "Mmm~" Sonic put my dick into her mouth. I grunted, as she sucked. I put my hand on the back of her head pushing it down, making my dick go deep in her mouth. "Mmmm!" Sonic seem shocked by my action. She still keep bobbing her head though. 'Damn that's hot!' I grunted, as I felt myself close. "Ahhhh~" I moaned, as I cum inside of her mouth. "Mmmm~" Sonic shallowed.

     "Where's the lube?" I asked. "In my room top draw" she answered. I carried her up to her room, and laid her on the bed. I then grab the lube. I turn around too see Sonic had already token off her clothes. "That was fast" I smirked. "You know I don't like things going slow~" she responded. "Good~" I said. I got on the bed, and she turn around, giving me a nice view of her ass. I smirked, and spread the lube around her ass. "It's cold..." she whispered. I then put some on my dick. "Ready~?" I asked. "You bet" she said. I aline my dick with her hole. I then inserted myself into her. "Ahh~" she moaned. I put my dick all the way in. I then thrusted, at a normal speed. "Ahhh~" I moaned. I went faster, her tight ass made it a struggle, but I mange through. "Ahhh~ yes~" Sonic moaned. I thrusted even faster, going at my full speed. I grunted, at the challenge. "Ahhh~ Shadow yes~" Sonic moan loudly. "Ahhhh~" I moaned, as I cum inside of Sonic.

    Sonic fell on the bed panting. "I love our little dates" Sonic said in between pants.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by musicmusthace I hoped you liked it!💜💜💜💜