Amy X Sonic X Silver X Shadow

One Girl

---->Narrator Pov<----

    "Come on boys, am sure we can talk this out" Amy said crawling back, and trying to hide her naked body. "Your the one that wants to play with the big boys" Sonic said running behind Amy, and grabbing her arms. Shadow grab her by the legs "for the record we don't play nice" he said spreading Amy legs. "This should be fun~" Sliver said helping Sonic, and Shadow carry Amy over to the bed. "Am sorry! Am sure we can just talk this out" Amy said struggling. Sonic tied her wrait together. "Too late for that Rose" Silver said.

    Silver got on top of Amy, and started rubbing his clit. Shadow thrusted into Amy. "Ahhh~" Amy moan. Sonic turn Amy face, making her face his dick. He pushed it in her mouth. He moved it in, and out. "Ahhh~" Sonic moan repeating the moment over, and over. "Mmmhm" was all that was heard from Amy. Amy breath heavily through her nose as the pleasure made it hard to bear. Shadow thrusted faster, as Silver rub her clit faster. Amy cummed, while Sonic cummed in her mouth. Sonic toke his dick out of her mouth. "Close, and swallow" Sonic said putting his hand on Amy chin. Amy did as she was told knowing there was no other option. "Ahhhh~" Amy moan as she felt Shadow finally cum in her.

"Let's try a new position" Silver suggested. "Sure why not" Sonic responded. Shadow pulled out of Amy. They grab Amy making her kneel on all floors. Shadow pushed Amy head forward making her deep throat his dick. Amy could feel the tears in her eyes from the pain in her throat. "Mph ah" Amy mumble feeling Sonic slap her ass. Silver then thrusted into Amy hole, while Sonic thrusted into Amy pussy. "Ahmph" Amy moan almost falling on to the bed. "Stay up" Shadow said harshly. Sonic, and Silver kept thrusting until they cum inside of her. Shadow soon cum in her mouth. They all toke out, as they panted. Amy fall on the bed breathing loudly from the lack of air she had.

"We're not done with you yet" Silver said. He lifted Amy up by her arms. "Please I had-" before she could continue Silver stuck his dick in to her mouth. Shadow started to finger Amy, making scissor motions. "Ahh Mmm~" Amy moaned. Sonic then thrusted into Amy hole. "Damn your ass is a tight fit" Sonic moaned. Amy jolted a little feeling her self ready to cum. Shadow notice this, and finger her faster. "Ahh mff" Amy moaned cumming. Sonic soon also cum inside Amy, while Silver cum in Amy mouth.

     Amy feel to the bed again, only this time, she saw that they had lost interest in her, and now both Shadow, and Silver were looking at Sonic.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Blazethedjfox I hoped you liked it!💜💜💜💜