Knuckles X Sonic X Shadow

Bad Maid Actor

---->Narrator Pov<----

Sonic look at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a maid outfit. "These guys are kinky" Sonic mumble. Sonic walk into the room, too see Shadow, and Knuckles already naked. "You know you guys are kinky right" Sonic said glaring at them. "Come on Sonic, get more into character~" Knuckles smirked. "Am a hedgehog not an actor" Sonic crossed his arms. "You agree to it, now do your part" Shadow said. Sonic let out a sigh. "How may I help?" Sonic said.

    "Why not start, by jacking us off" Knuckles said. Sonic nodded, and got on the bed. Sonic grab Shadow dick with one hand, and Knuckles with the other. Sonic moved his hands up, and down rubbing them. "Ahh~" both Knuckles, and Shadow moaned. Sonic rub faster, earning louder moans. "Ahhh~" Knuckles cum, making it go on Sonic hand, and some on his face. Shadow soon also cum, most of it landing on Sonic face.

"Keep his knee socks on, it suits him~" Shadow said, and Knuckles nodded. They both ripped Sonic maid dress off leaving him in only leaving him in only high knee socks. Shadow shoved his dick in to Sonic mouth. "Mm!" Sonic made out feeling Knuckles thrust into his hole. "Ahh" Shadow moan, as Sonic bobbed his head up, and down. "We're going to fill you up" Knuckles said thrusting at a fast past. "Mmm ah~" Sonic moan bobbing his head faster. "Mmmm!" Shadow cum inside of Sonic mouth. "Knuckles hurry up, it's my turn" Shadow said annoyed. "Ahh~ hold up ahh~" Knuckles said in between moans. Knuckles thrusted at his full speed. Knuckles soon cum inside of Sonic. "Ahhhh~" Sonic moan loudly.

     "Now let's try a new position" Shadow smirked. Shadow made lay on his back. And put Sonic legs around his waist. Shadow thrusted into Sonic hole. "Ahhh~ Mmm" Sonic made out, as Knuckles went on top of him, and put his dick into Sonic mouth. "Ahhh~ your good~" Knuckles moaned. "Damn ahh~" Shadow moaned, thrusting faster. "Ahhh yes~" Knuckles moaned, as he cum in Sonic mouth. Shadow thrusted at his full speed, and soon cum inside of Sonic.

Sonic laid on the bed panting. "We're not done with you yet~" both Shadow, and Knuckles said.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Hyperflame2345 I hoped you liked it!💜💜💜💜