Rouge X Manic

Band Girl

---->Rouge Pov<----

I fangirled as the Sonic Underground concert started. Too be honest I love their music! Yeah I know not may seem like my type of thing, But it is! And I love it! The band started, and I sang, and squealed the entire time!

The concert ended, and lucky me, I got backstage tickets! I made my way backstage, too see Sonic, Sonia, and Manic sitting down. "Hey hon~ don't mind if I pass by" I said making their attention on me. "Hey Rouge, enjoy the concert" Sonic said. "Loved it hun, and aren't you going to introduce me" I said moving close to Manic. "Oh yeah, I guess you guys haven't officially meet Rouge" Sonic said rubbing the back of his head. "Heya am Manic" Manic look at me with lustful eyes making blush, and smirk. "Sonia the name" Sonia give me a smilie, and I smilie back. "Anyway you guys should go meet the fans, I'll catch up with you dudes later" Manic said. Both Sonia, and Sonic just simple nodded, and left.

"So is this seat taken?"
"What?"
I sat on his lap "this seat darling~" I said with a smirk. He put his hands over my butt. "Not at all, but it comes with a price~" he said. I could feel his dick grow. "And what would that be~?" I said putting my arms around his neck. He put his hand on my boob "you to ride it~" he said taking off my shirt.

I smirked, and toke off his pants. I then toke off his boxers. "Wow your already so big~" I said unclipping my bra. I put his dick in the middle of my boobs, and started moving them up, and down. "Ahh you got some nice tits~" Manic moaned. "Why thank you~" I said licking the tip each time it came up. I moved my boobs up, and down faster. "Ah yes~ am going to-" Manic climax on boobs, while some of it went inside my mouth. I swallowed what I could.

Manic then patted his lap "come on, and sit~" he said. I got up, and lower my myself, making his dick under my vagina. "Ahhh~" I moaned. Manic then grab my boob with one hand, and my hip with the other. I started bouncing up, and down. "Ahh yes so tight~" Manic moan while playing with my nipple. "Ahh yes~" I moan bouncing faster. "Am so close Ahh~" I moaned out. I soon climax. But kept bouncing since Manic hadn't climax. I moan louder. Manic at moment climax making us both moan loudly.

"Damn Manic you got that good pussy didn't you" we turn around too see Sonic was watching us.

The End...

💜💜💜💜I hoped you guys liked it. Comment on how you would rate this lemon from 1-10💜💜💜💜