Rouge X Sally

Strange Pairing

---->Narrator Pov<----

    Sally was sitting in her room, when her phone rang. Sally look at her phone, too see it was Rouge. She giggle, as she answered it. "Hey Rougy~" she answer. "Hello Hun, I can't wait for tonight~" she said. "Oh I forgot to tell you, my parents are home, so just sneak in through the window" Sally explained. "Who says I wasn't planing that in the first place" Rouge said smirking. Sally giggle "ok see you tonight babe~" Sally said hanging up.

        ----->That Night<----

Rouge sneak pass the castle guards, and flew into Sally window. "Hey babe are you ready-" Rouge held her nose as she saw Sally only in a lacy bra, and panties. "Oh looks like you came early~" Sally said getting up, and walking over to Rouge. "Well I just couldn't wait anymore my princess" Rouge cup Sally cheek. She lean in, and kissed her.

Their kiss soon turn into French kissing as Rouge brought Sally down on the bed. Rouge kissed her neck, leaving small bite marks here, and there. They soon parted the kiss for air. Rouge started to strip. "You have such a nice body~" Sally said grabbing Rouge boob. "Why thank you princess" Rouge reply taking off her bra. Sally let go of Rouge boob, and licked it. "Ah mm~" Rouge moan as Sally sucked on her nipple. Rouge grab Sally boob moving it up, and down. "Ah~" Sally moan as she kept sucking on Rouge nipple.

After a while, they stopped, and remove the rest of the clothes they had. Rouge then laid on Sally, where her pussy was in her face, and she was facing Sally pussy. Rouge rub Sally clit "ready princess~?" Sally licked Rouge pussy "ah~ you know it" Sally said licking Rouge pussy. Rouge licked Sally pussy opening it more so she can go deeper. Muffle moans filled the room. After a while they cum in each other mouths.

Rouge got up, and went over to Sally draw. "Let's try this tonight" she said pulling out a double sided dildo. "Sure, that's my favorite" Sally said giggling. Rouge smirked "mind if I have the honor this time~" she said. "Sure~" Sally said spreading her legs. Rouge put one side of the dildo up her pussy. "Ahh" she moan. She then walk over to the bed. "Am going to pleasure you so good princess~" Rouge pushed the other end of the dildo in Sally pussy. "Ahh yes~ pleasure your princess~" Sally moan. Rouge moved the dildo back, and forth making both of them moan. "Ahhh yes~" they both moan. Rouge moved faster. Louder moans filled the room. "Ahhh~ Rou-" before Sally could finish she cummed. Rouge also cummed.

"Ah~" Sally went up to Rouge face french kissing her. Rouge cup Sally cheek making the kiss deeper. "Love you~ ah" they both said.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Rate this lemon from 1-10!💜💜💜💜