Saphie X Silver

Whip Cream

---->Silver Pov><-----

I rub the sweat off my forehead. I finally finished making dinner for my date with Saphie. We decide on a stay at home date, and I agree to make dinner. Who knows she may even enjoy enough to even give me some tonight. I chuckle to myself, as I go get myself ready.

   I heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" I yelled as I walk over, and open the door. "Hey Silvy am here for our date!" Saphie was wearing a light blue strapless shirt. I blush, making her giggle. "Oh uh come in" I said moving alway from the door letting her walk in. "I made dinner, it's in the dinning room" I said leading the way.

    I pulled out a seat. "What a gentlemen" she compliment, as she sat down. I pushed her chair in, and sat on the chair across from her. We chatted about our day, and ate the food, "So was it good?" I asked. "Huh? Yes Silvy the food amazing!" She said. "But I will really like desert~" she said with a sexual tone.
'Yes yes yes yes!' My brain yelled.   "Sure let me go wash up~" I sad getting up.
M

      I got out of my room bathroom too see Saphie naked, with a bottle of whip cream in her hand. "Come get your desert~" she said spraying whip cream all over her breast. I drool, and went on the bed, and use my powers to bring her close. I licked some of the whip cream off. I hand went down to her pussy, and insert one finger into her. "Ahhh~" she moaned. I licked all the whip cream off her left breast. Giving her nipple love bites. "Ahh~" Saphie moan louder. I added anther finger, making scissor like movements. "Your so wet~" I said licking the whip cream off of her right breast. "Silver! Ahhhh~" She climax on my hand.

I chuckle, as I grab the can of whip cream, and spray some on my member. "Time for your desert now~" I smirked. She put my member in her mouth, and licked the whip cream off. She then bobbed her head up, and down. "Ahh~ taste good" I asked. She look up, at me, and give me look.
'Am taking that as a yes'
She bobbed her head faster, making me moan louder. "Ahh Damn" I moaned feeling my climax coming. "Ahhh~" I moaned, as I climax in her mouth.

     She moved alway, and swallowed. I spread her legs "I got a special treat for your pussy" I said thrusting into her. "Ahhh~" she moan. "Taste good~?" I asked thrusting faster. "Ahhh~ yes!" She moan loudly. "Your pussy is so tight~" I said thrusting at full speed. "Ahhh~ fuck" she moan loudly. "Ahhh~" I moan, as I climax inside of her. She soon climax on my member.

    I laid beside her, panting. Saphie kiss my cheek. "Best dinner date ever!" She cheered.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by XxIsidarMithrimxX I hoped you liked it! Sorry that I couldn't fit cross-dressing in. I just didn't know how to mix the two.💜💜💜💜