>>7<< Late Night Übers

"Mae, Mae, Mae wake up." A voice whispered in the darkness.
"5 more hours," My groggy voice insisted.
"I have to leave for and interview soon and I don't think you'd want to be here for that," the voice laughed.
"Fine," I opened my eyes to find a smiling drummer looking down at me.
"Hey Sleeping Beauty,"
"Does that make you Prince Charming?"
"Only if you want it to," Josh said with a joking wink. He started to stand up, forcing me with him, and started to gather my things.
"I forgot to ask if I could borrow my moms car so I'll order you an Über. Text me when you get home okay?" I sat confused on the couch while he handed me my bag and one of his twenty one pilots sweatshirts.
I examined the hoodie, "Self advertising I see," I laughed. "I have a hoodie already, I bought one from the show," I started to dig through my bag.
"Just take it, please," Josh pleaded,"it'll make me feel like I'm helping."
"It's not like I'm walking home, Josh I'll be fine," I tried to push the sweatshirt back in his direction, which he refused.
"Take it. Your Über might be cold."
"Whatever," I pulled on the sweatshirt and checked my phone: 3:24am
"Let me know when you get home, okay? Your ride's here. I'll see you later okay?" He lead me to the door and walked me out to the red Chevy sitting in the parking lot. "Be safe, don't die," Josh engulfed me in a hug and kissed the top of my head before opening the car door for me. I mumbled a thanks and closed the door as I got in. Josh's retreating figure waved as we pulled out if the parking lot.
>><<
I gave the 30 something year old driver the apartment address and pulled out my phone. Josh had changed my lock and home screen to pictures he had taken with various snapchat filters.
I shot him a text:
to: the best drummer in the history of ever 🙌💥: how on earth did you get into my phone?
Josh replied a few seconds later.
the best drummer in the history of ever 🙌💥: your finger print, you home already?

marliean👽💗:no, just wondering how tf I was supposed to text you when I didn't have your digits 😂

the best drummer in the history of ever 🙌💥: I see you figured that out 😂👌😏

maelian 👽💗: that I did, ttyl my drivers trying to make small talk 😁😂

the best drummer in the history of ever 🙌💥: good luck 😂👌

>><<
"Thanks!" I slammed the Über's car door and marched up the complex stairs.  The red car retreated into the horizon as I did into my apartment. Closing the door behind me, I slid to the floor and assessed the events of tonight.
I sang with Josh, kissed him, went out to pancakes, played Mario-Kart with Tyler, Jenna and Josh, watched a movie, fell asleep in his lap, and drove home in and Über HE ordered.
Anyone looking in would think we were dating. We could be dating, but by the looks of it both of us were to chicken to admit it or make a move. Time to sub-tweet.

@mae.alexander- stolen hoodies, late night Übers, nights to remember ❤️🌙😂
I scrolled through to find that Josh had also tweeted.
@joshuadun- Mario-Kart, best friends and cute photographers 😉😂📷

Cute photographer? Me duh. Theory confirmed. Next step: imply the who the tweet is about. This is going to be a wild ride.
Further down my feed I found many clique accounts had posted Josh and me's duet.
@clique.news - WhO iS SHe!?!?
video attachment
   Added on to the tweet was a snapchat someone had taken of the "Glowing Eyes" duet.

@twentyonetheorys- Jish sings with a mystery girl,(they sounded PERF btw😍)  then takes her inside...new girlfriend or extremely impressive fan?
   The poll below indicated that many clique members thought we were dating, and with responses like:
"his 'hey' when she looks up gives my life"
"Josh if you don't take her maybe I will, cause zaym😍"
I think there are some theories brewing.
  Further down my feed I found a tweet from Tyler that might just be fueling the fans. 
@tylerrjoesph- if josh don't figure out his love life, me and @jennaajoesph may have to do some matchmaking
Great, so now Tyler's involved. My life is a mess. So, without anything better to do, I got ready for bed. Spent some time thinking in the shower and staring at the celling. A small buzz pulled me out of my daze. 
the best drummer in the history of ever🙌💥: would you want to go out for real sometime? I swear Tyler will fight for his otp so we might aswell give it a shot right?

Maelian👽💗: I'd love to, i mean, what's a sleeping beauty without her Prince Charming?

Prince Charming 👑❤️: sick
Prince Charming 👑❤️: good night my little maelian 😊👽

Maelian👽💗: Mae-alien? 😂 good night ❤️

I locked my phone an tried to go back to sleep again.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
ik it's short but I don't think I need to add any thing after that sooo......yeah. let me know what you think.
(low-key. dying cause panic concert is tomorrow. I'm nOT oKAy (I promise) :))))))
#deathofafangirl