>>8<< Offically Basicly Dating

Lizzo- check twitter then call me hurry
Knowing Liz it's probably something about a tour or concert she wants to go to. Low and behold I check my notifications and the most likely reason Liz wanted me to call her wasn't about some dumb concert. It was about my life. I'm screwed.
@joshuadun replied to your tweet.
@mae.alex- me *low-key is trash*
@joshuadun- @mae.alex well as someone who cares deeply about our environment, I'm obligated to pick you up. 6:30 okay?
I swear I herd my jaw hit the floor. I sat there, speechless, for probably a solid 5 minutes. After composing myself, I punched my friends number into my phone, calling like she had asked.
"Did you see it?!"
"Yeah," I sighed
"Are you going to respond? I'm sitting here with both your tweet notifications on, ready to say that I shipped you from the beginning,"
"Whatever, I'll talk to you later,"
"tweet him, tweet him,"
"Bye,"
"Tell Josh you love him for me!"
I rolled my eyes and hung up.
After contemplating my choices for a minute, I decided to accept Josh's offer.
@mae.alex- @joshuadun I'm perfectly fine on the ground, but if that'll make you feel better go for it

@lizabeth.724- my ship is setting sail 😊 @mae.alex @joshuadun you guys are officially basically dating 😍 

All of a sudden, my notifications blew up with follows and mentions. Curious fans must have been wondering what was happening when they only knew half the conversation, and followed me.
@mae.alex- shut up @lizabeth.724

@joshuadun- shut up @lizabeth.724

@lizabeth.724- synchronized tweets! I'm loving you guys more already ❤️😁

I logged off Twitter and checked the time; 5:09. I have just about an hour and a half to get ready.
Maeliean👽💗- I can't believe you did that

Prince Charming 👑❤️- 😙 only for you 😂😁

Maeliean👽💗- what am I supposed to wear?

Prince Charming👑❤️- you could honestly where whatever and I wouldn't care.

Maeliean 👽💗-  not helping 😑

Prince Charming 👑❤️- fiiiiiinnnnneeee casual

Maeliean👽💗-  thank you 😘

Prince Charming 👑❤️- you got it dude 👌😂

Maeliean👽💗- 😂😂 see you in a bit

Causal. Okay, let's do this.
After many outfit options, I shed the Fall Out Boy band tee and black leggings I was currently wearing, and exchanged them for some light wash jeans and a destressed Flash shirt. I ran around my apartment for a while looking for my off white converse. Before heading back to the bathroom to finish getting ready, I grabbed a handful of goldfish and slid across the kitchen in my socks. I really am a 4 year old at heart.
Once I made it to the bathroom, I plugged in my curling wand and got started in my makeup. Natural eyeshadow was applied to my lids, as well as some black liquid liner that I had flicked out into little wings. With minimal other make up, I applied a darker coral lipstick to finish off my look. By this point, my wand was sufficiently heated and I started on my hair. After I pulled my now curled hair into a semi messy pony tail, I waited.
6:23
I was just about out of time to waste, but nonetheless I started yet another game of  "Words with Friends" with Elizabeth. Just as my word submitted, I heard a loud knock on the door of my apartment, which startled me to the point of almost dropping my phone. I got up and checked the peep hole in the door to find Josh, looking around at the other apartment doors, holding something behind his back. He looked great. Josh wore a white t-shirt, black and white flannel that he had cuffed to about his elbow, ripped black skinny jeans, black Vans, and a backwords black and red SnapBack that hid his dyed hair. I opened the door, greeted by the drummer with a cheeky grin stretched across his face.
"Hey!" I couldn't help but smile back at him
"Hey! I brought these for you," Josh pulled a bouquet of daisies out from behind his back. "you know what they say, 'April showers, bring Mae flowers' right?" he joked and handed me the flowers.
"You know that's not the intention right? It's supposed to be like the month of May, not me," I laughed. Josh followed me into the kitchen where I placed the daisies in a vase full of water. "You ready to go?"
"Whenever you're ready," Josh offered me an arm and led us out of my apartment, closing and locking the door on our way out.
"How did you get my address?" I asked as we settled into Josh's car.
"I may or may not have checked your Über and waited till you got home," He answered nervously.
"Stalker much? First my number now my address, at this rate you'll know my entire life story by this Thursday!" I lightly punched Josh's arm.
"What? It was 3 am and I wanted to make sure I didn't just send a cute girl on a Über to her death!" Josh defended.
"Uh Huh, that's it," I countered sarcastically. We dropped the subject shortly after. Another 30 minutes of  driving blurred past the windows, the Columbus skyline slowly disappearing into road. "Where are you taking me?" Josh looked at me like a kid on his way. to Disneyland,
"I'm about to change your life,"
"Is that so?"
"Yup, we are headed to the best snow-cone shack in all of Ohio; Snowballs"
"A snow cone shack?" Josh nodded in response, "In Ohio?" he nodded again, wearily this time.
"I-if you don't wanna go we can stop somewhere else-" Josh looked around for other restraunts in the area.
"No, no I didn't mean it like that," I assured, "I just didn't know that Ohio had snow cone shacks," I chuckled.
"So you were jut being dumb?" Josh teased.
"No! I was ignorant. That's different." I huffed.
"Babe, I was kidding," He laughed.
"Babe?" I inquired. "Pet names aready, someone's confident this date will go well," I pushed Josh's shoulder while he blushed.
"Stop, keep doing that and our next date will be checking into the hospital!" The driving boy argued.
"How much longer?" I whined.
"Another 20 minutes," Josh stated.
"This is why I've never been to a snow cone shack,"