>>9<< Frozen Noses

After too many hours of driving, Josh and I walked up to the small snow cone shack.
"It's about time," I scoffed
"You'll love it, trust me," Josh grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.
"Welcome to Snowballs what can I get you?" The teenager behind the counter asked.
"Hi, we'll have 2 medium icebergs, one Tiger's Blood and the other...." Josh turned back to me and loudly whispered,"What flavor do you want?"
"Mango," I whispered just as loud back to him. This caused the blonde girl to giggle slightly at our antics.
"That'll be $6.10,"
Once I had her attention, I mouthed, "He's such a dork," which caused her to laugh even more.
Josh noticed an whipped around, he was still pulling out his wallet. "You talkin' 'bout me?"
I tried to look as innocent at humanly possible, avoiding eye contact, "Nope,"
He turned back around and paid the worker. "Can I get a name for the order?" The cashier managed through giggles.
"Jish and Mai" He replied.
The girl turned to the other workers, a blue haired girl and a brunette boy, none of them looked older that 17, "They're so cute I might actually die," the blonde explained.
"Jolene, you say that about every couple that comes here," The blue haired girl countered.
"But these ones really are the cutest!! Caleb, tell me they aren't relationship goals!" Jolene obviously gestured to the umbrella we were sitting under.
The brunette pulled put his earbuds,
"Sorry, did you say something?"
"uuggghh,"
I couldn't help but let out a laugh at the group.
We waited a few minutes before the blue-haired girl approached the second window with an orange and a red snow cone.
"Jish and Mai?" she read.
"That's us," Josh grabbed my hand and guided me too the window.
"I feel like I know you from somewhere....." The girl paused and glanced at Josh. "JOSH? You're Josh Dun." she exclaimed. Suddenly flustered, the girl tried to talk to us again, "Is there a way I can get a picture? I'm really not trying to bother you. But you and Tyler have have such an influence on my life-"
"Yeah, sure. Mae do you mind taking it?"
"Not a bit," I replied, grabbing the phone from the girls outstretched hand. They posed a little and I snapped away.
"Thank you so so much,"
"No problem. Have a good day......"
"Azure,"
"Azure." Josh grabbed the  snowcones and walked toward the tables.

"These are really good," I proclaim, my mouth full of snowcone and cream.
"I told you. Best in all of Ohio," Josh beamed. He took a spoonful of his and held it in my direction. "You have to try mine." he insisted
I sighed. "Fine,"  Just as I went to eat the ice on Josh's spoon, he flung it allover my face. I sat in shock for a minute or two before grabbing a small handful of my snowcone. I contemplated throwing it, before shoving it into Josh's face. Sitting back with a smile a took another bite of snowcone.
"I hate you so much." He joked.
"Right back at'cha" I winked and wiped the remaining syrup and ice that was still on my face.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"You are a terrible human being. Do you know that?" I told Josh as we walked back to the car. 
"So I've been told," he replied with a laugh.
"My nose is still cold," I grumbled.
"Agh. You'll be okay," Josh's arm landed on my shoulder and gave me a squeeze.

We pulled out of the shopping center and on to the main road. The sun was starting to set, which left the sky looking like a watercolor painting.
"Where to now?" I questioned.
"Well, I can take you home now or we can find something to do out here," came the reply.
"My house is boring so....lets do something!"
"Okay, you find something, Ima get some gas and snacks," Josh flashed me the 'okay' sign, which I returned whole we pulled into the closest gas station.  I asked Siri for things to do near Hamilton, which I think is where we are, and found a small arcade. So I guided Josh to the storefront and let him know when we arrived. I handed the man at the front desk a $10 bill, he gave me a small bag filled with quarters. After thanking him, I turned to Josh,
"Let's do this,"

I know this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY overdue and short I'm sorry! I needed to get something out there and develop the story more I'm sorry this sucks k bye :((((