>>12<< FaceTimes and Intsatgrams

"boyfriend????????????????????" wants to FaceTime,
I hit the accept button and waited for a connection.
"Hey!" Josh's expression immediately brightened when I answered.
"Hi" I waved with a smile.
"How's tour going Little Miss Pho-Tog-Ro-Pher?"
"Good," I shook my head at his shenanigans, "tour is going good," A laugh bubbled up with my words. "How about you? How's your tour going Little Mister D-Rum-Mer?"
"We're doing pretty good too. We play North Carolina in a few days, where are you going next?" Josh got so excited when he talked about tour. His eyes light up, he smiles a little wider, I love it.
"Um, Arizona I think, but we just played Vegas, and oh my gosh the crowd was insane. Like, it was what I would expect from a hometown show, but on steroids. Everyone was singing, and jumping and there was so much energy," sighing, I continued, "it was good to be home. When do you play there?"
"July I think," Josh replied after a moment.
"You'll love it,"
"I'm sure I will. So, you want a bus tour?"
"As long as you let me give you a tour of our bus," We both laughed.
"Then off we go!" Josh's camera shook a little as he got up. There was a dramatic light change, and Josh flipped the camera, "This is my bunk, you'll probably see it a lot," He did a 180 and showed me Tyler, Mark, and the rest of the crews' bunks. Josh ventured into the front of the bus, where some of the crew sat."Say hi to Mae,"
"Hey,"
"Ello,"
"Hi to Mae,"
I couldn't help myself from laughing at their greetings.
>>>><<<<
"And that concludes our tour," Josh sat on the couch in the back of the bus. "Your turn,"
"Alrighty then, Welcome to our humble tour bus," I flipped the camera and spun around the kitchen. I showed Josh all the bunks and our little lounge area, making the occasional tour guide comment.
"And to your right you'll find the bunk of the one and only Mae Brighton," Brendon added while he came in from the kitchen.
"Oh hey Brendon," I looked up from my phone and flipped the camera so Josh could see the both of us.
"Josh!"
"Brendon!"
"Did she tell you about Vegas? Dude it was fu-"
"Language Urie!" I punched him before he could get the rest of the word out.
"-n! That's the word I was gonna use, for sure. Fun. Home is always fun. But this time was by far the best." He laughed. Josh informed Brendon that I had told him about the show last night.
"She's been talking about you Dun," Brendon brought up. I could feel the blush crawling up my face.
"Has she?" Josh asked, looking at me curiously.
"Maybe, but that's not important and I'm not doing this right now Brendon," My words came firmly but my face still remained a bright pink.
"Yeah right, we are doing this now Brighton. Would you like me to tell him?"
"No," I mumbled.
"Tell me what?"
"THAT SHE LO-Ow!" Brendon had been punched yet again. "Careful with this one, she's abusive," He slipped into his bunk.
"He wanted me to tell you that I like you," I admitted.
"Yeah I did!" Brendon yelled unnecessarily, poking his head out from the curtain.
"Thanks for that Brendon," Josh added.
"Anytime J,"
"Tyler actually made me call to tell you the same thing..." He trailed off.
"Wait, what?"
"I like you too," Josh smiled as wide as humanly possible, "now that that's established, will you b-"
"WILL YOU BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?" Brendon interrupted, again.
"Brendon!" we chorused.
"Is that a yes?" The singer looked unfazed.
I turned back to face Josh on the screen. "Yes," His smile grew even wider; though I was sure it couldn't.

>>><<<
@joshuadun- I got to FaceTime my beautiful girlfriend before the show tonight, so I'd say everything is going great.
Attached was a screenshot of me smiling while he showed me the tour bus. Almost immediately after I saw this, Liz sent me a screenshot of Josh's tweet and "explain, now," to which I sent a screenshot of Josh's contact, which was basically the same,just minus th question marks. Let's just say that she screamed so loud that I would have heard her even if we weren't on the phone.
@mae.alex- so there's this drummer...

@lizabeth.724- MY SHIP HAS SAILED I REPEAT THE SHIP HAS SAILED

I giggled at Liz's excitement for Josh and I's relationship. She really is the best.

>>><<<
Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness were wrapping up their set, which meant that Brendon and the boys would be going on soon. They finished "Dark Blue" and welcomed Panic! on stage, sending the crowd into a screaming mess. Brendon came up to me, leopard print jacket and all, and gave me a hug.
"Go get'em tiger. Or should I say leopard?" I joked as we pulled away.

The band started their traditional high five sequence and got on stage. A roar rose from the crowd as Kenny played the infamous riff of 'Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time'. The crowd irrupted in cheers again while Brendon raced on stage and stared the song. It was pretty difficult to focus on taking pictures when Brendon was so animated.
"Hello Phoenix!" He raised his free hand, and the area screamed in response. "Whoo! It feels pretty dang {we all know Brendon cusses. but I don't so if you really feel like it feel free to substitute words in your head k thanks bye :)) } good to be out here tonight!" More screaming followed. Brendon talked about Miss Jackson, and the origin of the song. I set my camera's shutter speed to the highest it would go, in preparation for Brendon's backflip.
The entire band stood still, the lead singer's arms swung back and the pictures began. Brendon successfully landed his flip and continued with the song.
>><<
A sweaty Brendon Urie walked off the Phoenix Arizona stage.
"You killed it," I gave them all a high five.
"Thanks, did you get a picture of me mid-flip?" Brendon asked eagerly.
"I did," I handed my camera to Brendon. He examined my pictures, and found his favorite.
"This one,"  he showed me the picture. Brendon was on the tail end of the flip, but still in the air. I sent it to his phone, and he posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

panicatthedisco- Thanks for a flippin' awesome time Phoenix 📸- @mae

📸- @mae.alex
Within a few minutes over 3,000 people had commented and 10,000 had liked, but there was one comment that stuck out the most; "joshuadun- that's my girl, takin all these sick pictures and stuff"

>>>
ayyy the ship has sailed 😏😂 so the chapter from Josh's pov is coming. I had already started this one so that's why it's not this one isn't the 100 reads thing. cools? cools.
-Abby🤘🏻