>>16<< We Did It

It's been a month or two since I surprised Josh in Las Vegas. 'Panic!' s summer tour has ended and I've spent the rest of ERS with my favorite set of musicians.
Tonight was one of the biggest shows twenty one pilots had ever played, Madison Square Garden. Two sold out shows in one of the biggest venues in the country. The whole crew was ecstatic, especially Tyler and Josh. It was also the last night of the summer tour, allowing everyone to enjoy a little more time at home. I sat in Josh's dressing room, talking about the surreal experience that was last night.
"That actually happened Josh, you 500% played for 18,000 people in Madison Square Garden last night and you're about to do it again," I stood up and hugged him from behind, resting my cheek in the white dress shirt that covered my boyfriend's back. Josh turned around in my arms and cupped my face with his callused hands.
"Madison Square Garden, baby, we did it," A stray tear trickled down Josh's face. I pushed myself onto my toes and kissed his cheek, causing the tear to disappear.
"Yeah we did,"

The boys of Chef'Special warmed up the full area, welcomed with screams and cheers. Josh and I stood off stage, but could still see the band. We danced through 'Amigo' and 'Peculiar', which mostly consisted of me singing to Josh while he laughed. The set was coming to an end, and Joshua began to tell the audience about the song 'In Your Arms'. Josh's arm was around my shoulder, and mine around his middle.
He leaned over to whisper in my ear, "This one's my favorite,"
"Me too," I whispered back.

The five boys that made up Chef'Special walked of the stage with the biggest smiles their faces.
"That was amazing,"
"I've never played so hard in my life,"
"That did not just happen,"
They hugged the crew and members of other bands as well as their own. Even though I had only known. then for about a month, I was so proud of these boys. Both Chef'Special and MUTEMATH had played so many shows where basically no one knew who they were, but they kept going, and soon enough, I think they'll play MSG as the main event. 
I helped with what I could as far as switching setups, wheeling drum kits and carrying keyboards, much to Josh's surprise.
"Dang girl, you got skills," He exclaimed as I carried three guitars offstage. With a laugh I set them down and let the professionals do their jobs.
I joined Josh on the opposite side of the stage, "Have you seen how many people came for you and Ty?" I asked.
Josh immediately became nervous and flustered, "Are there a lot?" he peaked out to try and see the crowd. "Mae, I don't think I can do this," The drummer's anxiety was taking over. "there's so many people,"
"Josh,"
"What if I mess up?"
"Josh,"
"What if I throw Tyler off?"
"Josh!"
"Wha-" I cut Josh off with a quick kiss, which was very effective in shutting him up.
"You are going to do amazing," I ruffled the mess of pink hair that sat on Josh's head. "You could mess up and no one would care, gosh, I mean, the people in this audience would still have come even if you and Tyler were just standing there talking to each other. Josh, they love you," The pink-haired boy looked up from the floor and smiled, "I love you," My hands fell from the shoulders of the musician in front of me. They stayed limp for a moment before becoming laced with Josh's. There was silence, which made me nervous. Was I soon?
"I love you too," Every doubt in my mind was shattered with those four words. His breathing slowed, signaling that the panic attack had been overcome. "and thanks for everything. You really are sick as frick," Josh whispered, pulling one hand over my shoulder, but not letting go of my hand.
"I could say the same for you Spooky,"
<><><><><>
"We are twenty one pilots and so are you! We'll see you next time, peace!" Tyler headed backstage with Josh close behind. Once they neared the edge, Josh ran towards me with open arms. I returned the gesture, tears still streaming down my face from 'Goner'. The emotional drummer spun me around, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one crying now.
"I'm so proud of you," I whispered in his ear. My voice shook a bit from crying.
"We did it," Josh voice was muffled by my hair. Because my brain was 70% songs/slogans and I was a jerk, I decided to ruin the moment with a little Spanish;
"Lo hicimos! We did it, we did it, hooray!" Yup, instead of staying serious I brought Dora into our little celebration. Because of this, Josh released me from our hug, silently laughing.
"I hate you so much," he struggled to keep a straight face.
"Eh, I don't think that's true..." I challenged.
"Are you calling me a liar?"
"I ain't callin' you a truther!" Josh laughed even harder.
"You are so ridiculous,"
"But you love me," I countered.
"But I love you,"
•*•*•*•*•
After quick showers and a change of clothes, Josh, Tyler, Jenna and I headed out for an adventure in the big apple.

ok I know this is hecka late but •_•
also side note- IM SO FREAKING PROUD OF MY BEANS!!!!!! msg, sold out, two nights ASDFGHJKL I CANT DEAL.