Chapter: 1

~Blakey's POV~

I walk down the busy sidewalks of New York City. People are everywhere and they all seem in a rush or in a bad mood. Usually I would ignore them and continue my walk, but today I'm in just as much as a shitty mood as them.

"Watch where you're going fat ass!" I yell as a large man runs into me.

I practically run the rest of the way to TheBlueDanube, the café where I work. I barge through the door in a disorderly fashion and push past the customers to get to the back room.

I clock in and put on my apron and hat before checking my face in the mirror. As I walk to the the counter to start my shift Mason runs into me. He has the silkiest brown hair, with gorgeous green eyes to compliment it.

I look up at him since he towers over me. "You still on for a movie at yours tonight, Stone?"

As usual he calls me by my last name. Classic Mason. "Definetly. Just like it always is." I say walking out to the counter.

Mason and I carry on through our normal work day until it's near closing time. We were in the middle of arguing over types of coffee when something similar to a Greek god walks in. He walks slowly up to the counter and I can't help but stare.

Before I can say a word, Mason fist bumps him. WellIguesstheyknoweachother. He and Mason have a short conversation about who knows what until "Mystery Guy" looks down at me. "Well hello beautiful." He winks at me.

"Uh. H-h. Hello." I sputter. NiceworkBlakely. Youfuckinghumiliatedyourself.

He smiles and looks down at my name tag. "Blakely.. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl."

I feel my face warm up. He flips his blonde hair out of his pools of blue that you would call eyes.

"Well I got to go. Catch you later?" He smirks at me and walks out of the café.

Mason looks over at me with a big cheeky smile plastered on his face. Ohgreat. What'shethinking.

"What?" I say.

"Oh nothing." He says taking of his apron and hat.

I take off mine as well and we walk out of the café and onto the busy New York streets. Whowasthatguy?

________________________________

AuthorsNote:

Hi peoples. This is my first book on Wattpad and I know its terrible. But read it anyways. And vote and comment so I know whether or not to continue. I'll update as soon as I get some good feedback. Byeee

~MiahCG