Chapter: 26

[Author's Note:] This is a little warning to you guys. There IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.  IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THAT, SKIP PAST THE LAST 4 PARAGRAPHS (DIALOUGE INCLUDED) OF THE FLASHBACK IN CLAYTON'S POV. THANK YOU. PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF THE CHAPTER. 

~Chanceton's POV~  

"Blakely. . .,"  I pick up Blakely's limp body in my arms. I haven't seen Blakely in over 2 months. I would go to her apartment at least two times every week to see her, but she was never home. It was like she had disappeared off the face of her. Then she just appears on my doorstep. Not even normally on my doorstep, unconscious; drenched in rain. 

I hold her body close to mines. She's only in a t-shirt and underwear, both are drenched. Is she even wearing a bra? I look down at her chest and look away quickly, a deep blush running to my cheek. Yep, that sure answered my question. Her body is freezing compared to mines. 

I close the front door with my foot and walk down the hall into my bedroom. Just like last time, I place her body gently onto the center of my bed, pulling the sheets up around her. I don't care about the sheets being ruined or whatever happens to them, I just want to be sure she's okay. 

I lean my face down next to hers, listening for her breathing. She inhales and exhales evenly, every three seconds to be exact. 

"Blakely," I whisper, shaking her body gently. 

I get no answer so I speak a bit louder, "Blakely." 

"Blakely!" she stirs a little and slowly opens her eyes. He big doe-like eyes stare up at me. The corners of her mouth curl up into a small smile. 

"C-Chanceton, I'm sorry," she says in a whisper. 

"Don't be, but why are you here?" 

Blakely looks down at her hands, just like she did the first time I talked to her. She slowly looks up. "I needed someone and you were the only person I thought to go to."

I look at her with an emotionless face. "You come to me, a stranger to you, for help when I know you have friends." 

"No I don't have fri-" 

"Don't fucking lie to me Blakely- I know you have friends. Like that guy Madison, Max, or whatever the hell his name is."

"How do you know about him?" 

"I saw him after you disappeared."

"Oh." 

"Where did you even go? I came by your place numerous times to see you." 

"Nowhere." 

I nod at her, not wanting to dig any deeper. "Honestly though, why are you here now?" 

She sighs loudly. "I have to go, I'm sorry for intruding." She gets up out of my bed, throwing the sheets back. She gets up and walks out of the room. I sit there unmoving. Then the door slams.

"See you soon," I say to myself, to the room, the air, everything. 

~Blakely's POV~

What the hell was I thinking? Why would I go to Chanceton's house? I don't even really know him. Just because he saved me once, doesn't mean I can run to him for every "little" problem. I could've went to anyone. Mason, Clayton, or ever Sebastian for that matter. I could've went to anyone. But why on earth, the moon, and stars did Chanceton come up into my mind? I haven't even talked to him in almost 3 months. 

"You're stupid Blakely," the voice in me says.

"I know I am," I counter back.