Chapter: 4

~Clayton's POV~

I barge out of Subway with Blakely in toll. 

The nerve of that guy! He saw her with me.. There's no reason why he should be talking to MY girl when I'm sitting right next to her! Okay.. Maybe not my girl, but that doesn't mean she won't be.

I get pulled from my thoughts by Blakely's angry voice.

"What the fuck Clayton!" She yanks her arm from my grip.

I reach for her again, but she pushes me back and starts yelling in my face.

"Clayton why the hell did you do that! I was trying to talk to that guy! And you punched him in the jaw! What if he's hurt! All he did was try to talk to me! It had nothing to do with you anyways! It's not like we're fucking together!"

I got pissed off even more at her last line.

I turn away from her and start to fast walk down the street, shoving past everyone and anyone in my path.

All I could hear was Blakely's words replaying over and over in my head.

It's not like we're fucking together...

Yeah.. I guess we aren't.

__________________________________

~Blakely's POV~

".. It's not like we're fucking together!"

I immediately regretted saying those words as they left my mouth.

I see a flash of hurt in Clayton's eyes before he turns and practically runs away.

Why did I say that...

I stand there for a minute before I run after him.  I run a good distance behind and push through the crowds of people.

I see him walk into the door of a building and I follow him in. He gets on the elevator.

Oh shit. What now?

Then I remember how Mason told me he lives in a penthouse. Top floor. I run to the flight of stairs and run as fast as I can up them.

Can't.

Breathe.

Gasp.

I finally make it and I walk drained to his door as he goes to close it. I push my foot through the door, causing him to open it back up.

He looks up at me and I see a tear fall from his eye.

Oh my goodness. What have I done?

I go to speak, but I get cut of by his raspy voice.

"What do you want Blakely? As yo said we're not together so you have no reason to be at my home."

"I'm sorry Clayton. I was just mad. I didn't mean it at all."

"Don't start with that Blakely. I was mad too. No I was PISSED! That guy started flirting with you right in front of me. Any person can tell that I care about you. I've only known you for a week but I feel like I've known you forever. I can't imagine my life without you Blakely. But I guess you can, since we aren't together."

I see tears rolling down his face as he talks and I can't hold in my feelings anymore.

"Clay. I care about you too. I just thought you were better than me and that you wouldn't want to date me. I'm not anything at all. Just a lonely black girl who doesn't fit in. I'm sorry I hurt you Clay. But I need you. I need you here with me. Please just for-"

I get cut off by his lips. He presses them ever so softly to mine and its feels great. Our lips fit together perfectly, like we were meant to be.

His hands go around my waist and he slowly pulls away.

I look up at him and stare deeply into his beautiful eyes.

"Blakely.." He says.

"Y-y-yes?"

"Will you be my mines? My one and only?.."

Author's Note:

Mwahaha! Cliffhanger! Soooo they finally kissed. I'm trying to move this story on quickly so I can get to the good parts :) Thanks for all the comments and votes. It really makes me feel good:) I love you guys!!

~MiahCG