Chapter: 30

Blakely

As I open the door to Clayton and I's house, I'm relieved he's on a business trip. I realize that I'll have to tell him at some point about Mason and Chanceton, but gladly it won't be today.

The moment my foot is through the door, a firm hand grabs my arm, yanking me into the house.

"Blakely!" Clayton exclaims as he pulls me to his chest. He hugs me so tight I can't breathe.

"Clayton why are you here?"

"I came home early. Where were you? I was so worried." He pulls away from me and looks me in the eyes.

"I was out with Mason, Chanceton, and Sebastian." I don't look him in the eyes and hope that he will just drop the subject.

"I thought so. Where'd you guys go?" asks Clayton.

I panic for a moment. If I lie to him I know he'll be able to tell. If I tell the truth he might hit me, and I don't want to open that door again.

"We just chilled at Mason's house."

"Oh. Okay doll."

Clayton

I walk out of the front door to be away from Blakely. I knew she was going to lie to me as soon as I saw the panic in her eyes. I thought we'd gotten past that. I guess I was wrong.

She was with the three guys she trusted most, other than myself. I know they wouldn't hurt her. But if they didn't, why did she panic like that?

Author's Note:

Hello everyone. I have some news..   Gray is no longer on hold! I know it's been awhile, but I'd like to thank you all for reading and sticking around.

Also I'd like to say that my new cowritten book, The Self Destruction of Melinda Reed is out. Please read that on my joint account miahandleahwrite.

Thanks!