Chapter: 5

~Blakely's POV~

I look at Clayton wide eyed. Did he really just say that? He can't be serious, he's just joking with me.

No he's not.

I can look into his eyes and tell. Those beautiful deep blue pools...

Focus Blakely!

I stand and stare at him awhile before slowly answering him.

"No." I turn to leave, but he grabs my arm.

"Wait Blakely. Why?" He looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"I can't. I jut can't." I try to walk away again, but he keeps his strong grip on my arm.

"Just give me a reason Blakely. One simple reason. Then I'll let you go."

After he says that I can feel tears running down my cheeks. My knees buckle and I begin to fall, but strong arms catch me.

Clayton helps me stand again. I sob louder and fell more tears rolling down my face until Clayton wipes them away with his thumb.

"Don't cry darling. You're too beautiful for that. Now are you going to give me my reason now and tell me why your precious eyes are crying?"

Then my mind starts to wander back to my last relationship.

Kyle...

I remember it like it was yesterday. From the first day I met Kyle to the last time I saw him before leaving for New York.

His big brown eyes and midnight black shaggy hair. His sculpted abs and his chiseled features. I remember them all. Sometimes I even miss them. Even after what he did to me.

Two Years Ago:

Kyle walks into my room as usual after school. He plops down on my bed beside me and kisses me ferociously.

Surprised I push him away, but he grabs my wrists pinning them above my head an slaps me hard across my cheek.

I cry out in pain, but he covers my mouth with his as his hand unbuttons my jeans and pulls down my panties.

With a swift motion he has his pants and boxers off and positions himself above me.

He whispers into my ear before shoving into me and stealing the only thing I valued in this world... My innocence.

I ended up getting pregnant by Kyle that way. I finally go the courage to tell him, but he wanted me to get an abortion. Even though the baby would've been by a rapist, I couldn't bring myself to kill an innocent life.

So I carried on with my pregnancy. Kyle abandoned me, but I kept going.

The day I gave birth it was a stillborn.

I have nightmares to this day about that green colored child in my arms. Its grey lifeless eyes.

"Why on Earth would you think that I would be like him?" Clayton asks with pity written all over his face.

I stay silent and look at my feet.

He puts his hand on my cheek. "Blakely, I'm not like that guy. I would never hurt you. I'll be here to protect you forever. I care about you so much and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let something happen to you." He leans in and kisses me.

It was a short kiss, but it was so sweet. He pulls back and looks at me.

I hug him tightly. "Yes. I'll be with you, but I don't want to make it official. I just wanna see where it goes."

"That's good enough for me!" yells Clayton.

He sits down on the catch and I lay next to him with my head on his lap.

He turns on the tv and we start watching some random movie.

_____________________________________

~Clayton's POV~

Blakely lays in my arms fast asleep as I turn off the tv.

She's so beautiful. I run my hand through her silky hair. So soft...

I can't believe she's finally mines. It's like she's perfect for me. All I ever wanted. I'm gonna do everything in my power to keep her safe.

As I get lost in my thoughts Blakely starts yelling at me.

"Clayton!"

"Clayton!"

"Clayton!"

"Clay!"

"Clayton Edgemont! Turn your bitch ass head around!" She jabs me in the eye with the remote.

I snap my head around and take the remote from her, throwing it across the room. "What the fuck Blakely!"

I pin her down on the couch and start to tickle her. She laughs hysterically and tries to push me off of her. I tickle her harder and she hits me in the face, running down the hall into my bedroom.

I get up and run after her. She's standing in front of my bed, so I tackle her.

I start tickling her again until she leans in to kiss me. Her lips barely brush mines before she flips over on top of me.

We wrestle each other to get on top and I win, pinning her down.

We freeze and stare into each others eyes. Her eyes are beautiful. Then I noticed the small blue speckles in them.

I lean in to her and my lips press against hers. Rubbing my hand through her hair.

I sit back on my legs, pulling her into my lap, deepening the kiss. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. Her lips part slightly and I shove my tongue into her mouth.

She tastes so good...

As we kiss I start to slide my hand up her shirt. Just as I go to grab her breast she pulls away.

"I'm not ready for that yet Clayton."

I roll over onto my back, pulling her down on top of me. "Okay darling, I can wait."

I see Blakely laying on my chest asleep. I chuckle lightly before laying back and letting sleep overcome me.

Author's Note:

Hey guys. So this is the 5th chapter. I know it's not that good, but it'll do. Thanks for all the votes and comments, I really appreciate it. So go now and vote vote vote. Then leave a comment. Bye guise!!!