Chapter: 19

~Clayton's POV~

I stand in the bathroom, holding a a towel full of ice over Trinity's face. She sits on the bathroom counter and I stand between her legs. 

"You should put some mustard on these burns."

She scoffs and looks at me disgusted. "Mustard? Who do you think I am? I'm not putting condiments on my face! I'm a human, not a hotdog."

"Well it would actually help. My grandmother used to do it all the time." I smile a little at the thought of my grandmother. I need to go visit her soon. 

"We aren't at granny's house. We're trying to fix my face."

I sigh and take the towel off her face. It doesn't look that bad, but her face is really red and splotchy. I open the medicine cabinet. I grab the container of Vaseline. I open it and rub it gently over the spots that are the reddest. 

"There you go. You're all better now." I help her off the counter and she gives me a kiss on the lips. My body stiffens at her touch. She smiles, oblivious to my reluctance. I walk back into my bedroom and get in bed. Only a little past five. I sigh and close my eyes, trying to catch at least another hour before work. 

Trinity slides in next to me. She cuddles up to me. I put my arms around her. I feel her hand slip lower from it's spot on my stomach. She brings her lips to mines causing me to shoot my eyes open. I roughly push her off of me causing her to fall onto the floor with a thud. 

I get up out of the bed. She gets up off of the floor. 

"What the hell Clayton! Why did you do that?"

I just look at her, not saying anything. 

"It's Blakely isn't it. You don't want to touch me now that she is back."

I look at her blankly, a sudden rage forming inside of me. "Get out." I speak coldly through gritted teeth as I point down the hall towards the front door. 

She walks over to me and slaps me hard across the face. She turns and heads for the door. It takes all I have to not go after her and beat the crap out of her. I let out a deep breath as I hear the door slam. I slowly get back into bed and close my eyes, ready to finally go to sleep. 

~Mason's POV~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I tiredly wipe the sleep from my eyes and stand up off of the couch. I stretch my arms out and grimace as my back pops. Never again will I sleep on this couch. I groan and look around the living room for Blakely. I walk back towards her bedroom and I hear water running. Oh my god! Not again!  

I run into the bathroom to find Blakely fully naked... taking a shower. She turns around and looks at me, giving me a full view of her body. Her eyes go wide and she tries to cover her body. It's a little too late for that now, I've already seen it all now. 

"Oh my god! Mason! Get out!"

I slowly walk out of the bathroom. I usually would have felt different down under, if you know what I mean. But I actually feel somewhat disgusted. I've seen Blakely naked a few times before and I can easily say she had a nice body. Curves in all the right places. But now, she looks sickening. No meat on her whatsoever. She looks like she's anorexic or bulimic. Maybe she is, I honestly don't know. 

I go into the kitchen and open the fridge looking for food. I've been going grocery shopping for her so nothing got spoiled. I  made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch eating it.