Chapter: 17

~Clayton's POV~

Knock knock knock.....

Knock knock knock.....

Oh my god, what is that fucking racket? I look over at my clock on the nightstand. 1:27... Who could be at the door this early? I slowly get out of my bed and wipe my eyes. I pick up what I think is my boxers off the floor, throwing them down in an instant. I pick up my boxers and pull them on and walk out of my bedroom. I walk into the living room and flip on the light. 

Knock knock knock.....

I undo the the lock and pull open the door to find the last person I expected to see. 

"Blakely? What are you doing here?"

"I-I need somewhere to stay."

"Come in, come in." I open the door wider for her to come in. She walks in and sits down on the couch. 

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Coffee maybe?"

"Sure thing." I walk into the kitchen and turn on the coffee maker. I grab a mug out the cabinet. I take the time to look at Blakely. She looks so... different. Her eyes have dark circles under them, her hair looks dead, all her beautiful curves, gone.  Replaced with just skin and bones. God, what happened to her? 

I pour her coffee in the mug and take it to her. 

"Thanks."

"No problem." We sit in an awkward silence for awhile before I decide to say something. 

"I'm sorry about what happened that night. I completely overreacted."

I honestly am sorry about that. When she ran out that night I drank all night. To the point where I was utterly sick. I had no idea what had happened to her. I was worried sick. And then I found out she had been sent to the hospital, then the mental institution. I knew it was my fault. I never meant for that to happen. I started drinking again, screwing girls every night. 

"I forgive you Clayton." She looks up at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't come that day when Mason visited you. I just couldn't. I had to make up an excuse. I couldn't go see you like that. Especially since I know it was part my fault. I'm so sorry. So so sorry. I never meant for any of that to happen. I overreacted completely. I should have never laid hands on you."

Tears roll down my face as I talk. I fell frail arms wrap around me. I look up and Blakely is hugging me, her mug on the floor. "It's okay Clayton, it's okay. I forgive you. I know you didn't mean it. I should've stayed and let you talk it out with me. It's not your fault."

We stay that way for awhile. Me sitting on the couch, her standing over me hugging me tightly. 

We get interrupted by a shrill voice coming from around the corner. "Clayton? Oh there you ar- Blakely?" 

Blakely pulls away from me in an instant. I feel tension instantly fill the room. Blakely stands staring blankly at Trinity. Trinity stands with her hands on her hips, hair in a messy bun, wearing my shirt. 

Trinity runs over to Blakely. "Oh my gosh, you're okay! I was so worried about you!"

Blakely pushes Trinity away before she touches her. "Get the fuck back. Get the fuck away from me." 

"Blakely I'm your best friend. I missed you!" Trinity takes another step towards her. Blakely swiftly grabs the mug of scalding coffee and throws it in Trinity's face. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Trinity falls to the floor holding her face. I run over to her. 

Blakely walks over to the door, mug in hand. "Go to your little side hoe then. I don't have time for the likes of you." She throws the mug at me. I dodge it by an inch and it shatters as it hits the floor beside me. I look up again and Blakely is no longer there. Just a wide open door.

_________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

So here's a quick litte chapter for y'all. Enjoy! 

~MiahCG