Chapter: 23

~Clayton's POV~

I'm standing here in the middle of the Blue Danube drenched in ice cold tea. I did nothing to deserve this. I only wanted to talk to Blakely. To apologize, explain. And where does that get me? In the middle of a cafe, drenched in tea, and made a fool of in front of all these people. 

Mason walks towards me and reaches for my arm, but I push him back. I storm out of the cafe and down the street after Blakely. I see her in the crowd as she rounds the next corner, I chase after her. She turns around and speeds up. That's when I knew she had seen me. 

I speed after her. I run for blocks until we reach her apartment. She takes the staircase and I follow. She gets to her door and bursts inside and I go in as well. 

"Get out of my apartment! I'll call the cops!" she yells at me. 

"Blakely I-" she cuts me off with a cold, hard slap. The kind that echoes off the walls. Sends shivers down your spine. The room became silent. She looks up at me, fear written all across her face. She steps backwards. I step also. I back her into the corner. 

She cowers in fear, as if I'm about to hit her back. She flinches as I reach out for her and pull her against my body. I hugged her. A long silent hug. She stood there, stiff against me. But I just hugged tighter. Then she softened. Her body melted against mine into a long, warm hug. 

I pull away from her and look down at her, directly into her eyes. Her lips curve up in to a small smile, but her eyes look sad as ever. That's when I couldn't take it anymore. I lean down and gently put my lips against hers. She doesn't hesitate one bit, just kisses me back. I put my all into that kiss. Every feeling I have for Blakely right there; and she accepted it. 

Then I knew. She was back for good. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Eeeeee! Don't be upset guys. They're back together /.\ I sense trouuubbleeeee! Okay well I know there's trouble because I'm the author, but yeeee. .3. Don't worry, you'll like the way it turns out. Oh and this story is at it's halfway point or a little past it now. Vote and comment! Love you guys! <3 

~MiahCG