Chapter: 8

This chapter is dedicated to @framing_ace for at least trying to win the contest.

_________________________________

~Blakely's POV~

I wake up and look over at Clayton's alarm clock.

1:45 PM

Shit! I'm gonna be late! I jump out of bed and immediately run to the shower. After a 40 minute shower I go to the mirror to fix my hair and put on my makeup. I see a note from Clayton there:

Good morning sweetheart! Considering you it's probably after noon :) I just wanted to tell you I love you and wish you a good morning. Be sure to look beautiful, as always.
Don't miss me too much,
Clayton

I smile to myself and begin to fix my hair. I braid it up the side and then pin the rest into a bun. I then put on my makeup.

I go back into the bedroom to get my dress. It's already 6:30. I slip into my dress and put on my heels.

I actually look pretty good for once. As I admire myself in the mirror, Clayton comes in wearing a nice suit and a red bowtie, matching the red in my dress.

"You look stunning Blakely." He links his arm in mines and walks me out of his apartment.

Once we reach outside I see a limo. The chauffeur grabs my hand politely and helps me into the limo, Clayton close behind.

We ride down the busy street and after about 30 minutes we arrive. Clayton helps me out of the limo and we walk hand in hand into the building.

We are immediately put a table with Clayton's boss and a few other important people.

His boss is first to speak. "I'm very glad you could make it Clayton. And my, your date is beautiful."

He smiles and grabs my hand under the table. A man sitting across from us then speaks. "Is this lovely lady your fiance?" He then grabs my hand and kisses it causing me to blush.

Clayton notices and his smile disappears to show a blank stare. "Yes, Cleveland. She is my fiance. We can't wait to get married." You can hear the jealousy poring out of him.

Taken aback I speak up. "Actually Clayton is not my fiance. We aren't even dating. We're just good friends at this point." After I say that I feel Clayton's body stiffen and his hand tighten.

I try to pull my hand away because he is hurting me. He grips tighter and I have to sit through the rest of dinner that way.

Two hours later we are entering Clayton's apartment. My hand is turning purple. I step inside the door.

"Clayton what the hell! There was no point in you grabbing me that way. It really hurt and I have a bruise!"

Clayton has a disgusted scowl on his face. "Don't you dare get loud with me! I am the man and i make the rules. YOU were the one oogling over Cleveland! I spend my hard earned money on that dress and the limo and you disrespect me that way! And then you embarrass me in front of my colleagues! What the hell! As a woman you are supposed to listen!" He yells at me coldly.

I begin to sag something back, but I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek.

SLAP!

He hits me again,  This time sending me to the floor. I let out a cry. Before he can hit me again I dash out of the door.

I run non stop for what seems like hours. I took off my shoes long ago, so my feet are cut and bruised. I finally stop in a park. I rest on a bench before laying down and sobbing my eyes out. Then I fall asleep.

_________________________________

Hey guise. I hoped you liked this chapter. It's a very important chapter. A new, vital character will be introduced in the next chapter. So vote vote vote and comment. Please. Okay. Good.

~Death is Near

~MiahCG