Chapter: 28

Blakely

"Is this all of your stuff?" asks Clayton, running his hand through his hair.

     I look around all the boxes stacked around the empty living room. I let out a relieved sigh and a smile forms on my face. "Yes," I say, "it's everything."

     Today is the day that I never thought would come. The day I move in with Clayton. I know it seems like a big step, but we're ready. It's been four months since he last hit me and we've agreed to let it go in the past.

   "Can you believe it?" asks Clayton as he puts his arm around my waist. "I'm so glad I'll get to start my life with you."

  "I am too," I say. I really am glad to be able to start my life with Clayton. When he proposed to me at Mason's apartment, I was seriously stoked. I cried all over the place. Even Sebastian was happy for me. We got married really soon afterwards. 

    I pull away from Clayton and grab a box. "Come on," I say. "We have a lot of work to do."

Clayton and I spend the rest of the day putting things away. We decided to buy a nice three bedroom house in Long Island. We at first were going to go for one bedroom, but we plan to have some babies at some point.

   We have a quick dinner and go straight to bed. I fall asleep right away in his arms.

Mason

Hi Mase!

    I smile as I see the text from Blakely. Ever since she married Clayton, we haven't talked much.

  Stoney!! I reply.

Stoney B: I've missed you babes :(

Me: I've missed you too! You need to come visit.

Stoney B: Open your door. :p

    I put my phone on the coffee table and go to open the front door. Before I can fully open the door something throws itself into my arms.

     "Blakely?" I ask.     

      Blakely pulls away from me and smiles. "It's me!"

     "You're supposed to be in Long Island," I say confused.

     "Clayton's on a business trip, so instead of me being home alone..."

     "You decided to come down here so we can have a night full of drinking fun," I finish her sentence with a hopeful smirk on my face

     "Exactly! Now go put on something decent, Sebastian is waiting for us outside."

     "Two questions: who is Sebastian, and why do I have to change? I think I look sexy," I say, doing a little dance.

     Blakely looks at me with a disgusted face. "Sebastian is a friend of mine. And seriously bro, you look like crap. I can't believe you were always the fashionable one.

     I roll my eyes at her and walk into my bedroom. I throw on a button down shirt and some dark wash jeans. I go back out and Blakely grabs my hand, pulling me outside to a black car, which I assume belongs to Sebastian.

     This should be a fun night.