Chapter: 3

~Clayton's POV~

I wake up drowsily and slowly rise from my bed. Glancing down at my alarm clock I realize I'm 10 minutes late for work. Wonderful... Just wonderful.

I grab a pair of khakis out of my closet and a button up shirt. Good enough. I think to myself as I throw on my clothes. I grab my phone, briefcase, and laptop and I run out the door.

I basically sprint down the street, shoving through everyone and anything in my path. Finally I make it to the door of US Magazine.

I know what you're thinking.. I work at a magazine company. I'm an editor here. I'm hoping I can get a promotion to journalist. But at this rate, it doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

I walk into the conference room where everyone is waiting on me.

My boss, Helen, greets me with a scowl.

"Nice of you to join us Edgemont. You sure have wasted our precious time. Why don't you come and present us with this weeks cover?" I could tell by then sound of her voice it wasn't a question.

I nod and walk to the front of the conference room.

~Later That Day~

I sit at my desk typing away on my computer. I have to get this article in by tomorrow. It's my last chance.

Don't screw this up Edgemont.

I can hear my boss's words replaying in my mind.

Just as I get to the second paragraph of my article my cellphone vibrates. Oooh. A text. Who the hell is bothering me now? I pull my phone out of my pocket to see it was Blakely.

Blakely...

Oh how I so loved that name. It's beautiful. But nothing compared to her. Her mocha colored skin... How I'd so love to kiss it.. Those beautiful hazel eyes. And those lips.. So plump and kissable. God.. Why I'd give to have her as mine. And that's exactly what I will do. Blakely Stone will be mines.

I break away from my thoughts and read over the message.

'Hey Clay Clay. Just wanted to wish you a good morning. Have a nice day at work :3'

Haha. That's sweet. I should text her back.

Morning beautiful. I hope you've had a good day. I've got a surprise for you ;)

I quickly hit send and put my phone back into my pocket as someone walks through my office door.

Karen.

The office whore.

She walks towards me, her knockoff red bottom heels clicking across my

office floor.

Click. Click.

Click. Click.

Click.

Then I feel her long nails on my shoulder.

I turn around angrily at her. "What do you want Karen."

"Ooooh. Someone's grumpy today." She rubs my shoulder.

I slap her hand away and shove her out of my office. Dirty bitch.

I'm really tired of Karen's shit. All she does is flirt with me. And every other guy in the office. She's engaged though. It's just slutty.

I grab my things and quickly walk out of my job. I walk a few blocks down until I reach The Blue Danube.

~Blakely's POV~

I stand lazily wiping down the counters at work while Mason is flirting with some girl. Tsk Tsk.

I hear the bell on the door ring, signaling that someone was here. I look up to see those deep pools of blue.

Clayton..

I automatically get nervous and I freeze in my spot.

"Ahh, Blakely. Beautiful as always."

I feel my cheeks get hot and I look down.

"I came to steal you away to lunch with me." He says smiling.

"I-I-I," I stutter, " I have work to fi-" Mason cuts me off.

"I'll fill in for you. Now go." He grabs my apron and hands me my purse.

Well. This will be fun.

I walk around the counter and to the front door with Clayton. We walk to the curb and flag down a cab.

He tell the driver to drive to Subway. I love Subway!

After riding a few minutes, we arrive. I rush out of the car and go up to the counter. After we get our food we sit down at a table.

Then a waiter shows up. Since when are there waiters at Subway?

He was really cute though. his red hair was tousled lightly and his eyes were a sparkling green.

"Hey gorgeous." He says winking at me.

I see Clayton's facial expression change into a very mad one.

"What's your number? Maybe we could ha-" He gets cut off by Clayton's fist on his jaw.

The boy holds his jaw as Clayton grabs my arm and pulls me out of Subway.

What was that all about?

_________________________________

Author's Note:

This chapter is really crappy but I really wanted to get this chapter up. So excuse my mistakes. Thank you all for the reads and votes and comments. I know I don't have many at this point but it still means a lot. Baii guise

~Love£Cyanide