Chapter: 7

~Blakely's POV~

I wake up feeling a heavy weight across my waist. Rubbing my eyes, I begin to raise up, but I can't move. I look down to see Clayton's arms around my waist. I start to pull his arms, but they won't budge.

His arm tightens around me as I hear a faint snicker. I look over at him and he plays sleep, even though I can see the smile on his face. I reach over and grab his ear, pulling it towards me. His hands fly from around me.

"Sorry! Sorry! Damn. You just look so cute when you struggle."

I roll my eyes at him and jump out of bed, going into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and see just how bad I look.

Hair all over my head, bags under my eyes, and morning breath. Ew. I look ratchet. (A/N: I know. I know. I said ratchet. I hate that word, but it sounded good there.)

I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. I look back to see Clayton's blue eyes, staring into mines. "You look beautiful darling." He whispers into my ear and gently kisses my cheek.

I laugh aloud at his comment. "Very funny. But thank you anyways." I pull away from him and walk back into the bedroom. I grab my clothes from yesterday, quickly throwing them on.

"Clayton!" I yell.

"What?" He comes back into the room buttoning up his shirt.

"I need to go back home so I can get some clothes and take a shower."

"Of course doll."

We leave out of his apartment and begin our journey to mines. After a 15 minute walk we finally arrive.

I open the door to find an angry Trinity. Oh boy. "Annaliese Blakely Stone!" She storms towards us.

Did she really had to call me by my first name? Stupid bitch... I look at Trinity.

"Where the hell have you been? I thought you were hurt! I called everyone to try to find you and all Mason said was that you left with your admirer." She spat out the last part bitterly, looking directly at Clayton.

I grab Clayton's arm and push past her. We walk down the hall until we reach my room. Clayton sits on the bed.

"Stay right here. I just need to take a quick shower." He nods his head in reply and pulls out his phone.

I walk into the bathroom and quickly strip down naked. I turn on the water and step into the shower. I stand for 5 minutes before finally washing.

I get out of the shower and feel for my towel. Oh shit. Oh shit. I FORGOT A DAMN TOWEL. I can just run out and he won't notice. Yes he will. Oh God.

I stick my head out of the bathroom door. I see Clayton sitting on my bed, busy on his phone.

"Clayton?" He looks up at me.

"Hmm?"

"Turn around. I forgot a towel."

"Oh darling. No need to be like that. You know you want m-" I cut him off rudely.

"If you don't turn your ass around!"

He turns around slowly and I run out of the bathroom and down the hall to the closet. I quickly grab a towel and throw it around my wet body. I turn and walk back into my bedroom.

"You can turn back around now."

" I know. By the way, you have a nice ass." I look back at him and he winks at me.

Oh hell no...

I quickly put on my underwear and bra. I throw on a cross sweater and matching cross leggings (yes, I like to wear those). I put on my pink converse and walk out of my apartment.

I hear Clayton yelling after me, but I keep walking. That is until he grabs my arm, pulling me back to him. I pull away from him and keep walking down the street, him in tow close behind.

We walk for awhile before reaching Vera Wang. We walk inside and I begin to grab dresses off of the racks while Clayton takes a seat in front of my dressing room.

After grabbing five dresses I go to try them on. The first one looked terrible on me. it was a sparkling green color. The second was blue and looked good on me, but it was too over the top.

The other dresses were just as bad. Until the last one. It was by far the most beautiful. It was black with white flowy patterns.

I pulled it on, and it fit perfectly. I walk out the dressing room and Clayton's eyes land directly on me. His mouth drops open.

"You look..... Beautiful."

I walk over to him and give him a big hug before going back in the dressing room and putting back on my clothes.

We pay for the dress and leave the store, heading back to his apartment.

_________________________________

Author's Note:

Oh my jeabus guys. I'm so sorry... I didn't update at all.. ;-; I was busy and I didn't have time. Here's your potatoes. Pelt away. *covers face* Anyways... This is another filler chapter. The action was gonna happen in this chapter, but I wanted to hurry and put something up. I know it's not that good. But yeah. The next chapter is the banquet. Oh and none of you lazies get the chapter dedicated to you. No one even tried to answer the lyrics. If I'm not gonna get feedback, I don't wanna keep writing this. Be sure to comment and vote! I need to know y'all are still interested.

~Cyanide and Potatoes

~MiahCG