Chapter: 22

~Blakely's POV~

I turn around and look at the voice sceaming at me. Clayton takes long strides towards the booth Sebastian and I are seated in. Sebastian looks at me somewhat confused. I look over at him and mouth 'Don't say anything.'

"Blakely!" He finally reaches the booth. "Where have you been? You haven't been answering my calls or anything. I've been by your apartment the past few days and you didn't answer. I was so worried."

I ignore him and turn towards Sebastian. I feel Clayton put his hand on my shoulder. I lightly brush it off.

"Don't touch me Clayton." 

"Blakely, I didn't do anything wrong."

"You know what you did Clayton!" I raise my voice slightly, receiving glances from other customers in the cafe. 

Sebastian shifts uncomfortably. "Maybe I should leave."

Clayton looks at Sebastian."Yeah maybe you should. I know who you are. You're the guy who was hitting on my girl that day at Subway. I broke your nose then, I'll do it again."

"His girl?" I see a flash of pain in Sebastian's eyes, but he quickly wipes it away. "I have to go back to work. I'll tell Miss Bell you need the rest of the day off."

I begin to protest, but he's already gone. I stand up from the booth and head out the door, almost running into Mason on my way out. He grabs my arm and spins me around towards him. "Where are you going?"

"Home." 

"But I have your order. Iced tea."

"I don't want it Mason." He shoves the tea into my hand and repeats himself. 

"But I have your order. Iced tea."

I take the tea and smile at him, finally understanding what he meant. I walk over to Clayton.

"You Sir, are a lying, coniving, abusive, son-of-a-bitch. I hope you rot in hell." I take the tea and dump it on top of his head. Then I turn around and walk out. Not giving a second thought. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Hey y'all. I know this is really short. My laptop I use is broken so I have to use my phone and the family laptop. I'll be posting less. I'm sorry. I also have a bit of writers block so i'll be focusing on Frozen Butterflies more for awhile. So check it out.

~MiahCG