Chapter: 27

~Blakely's POV~ 

I'm in my kitchen right now, looking for some type of food. Why you may ask? Well I want Clayton to have a good meal. I may not eat it myself, but he will. Well what do I know? Maybe he won't even want it. Maybee it won't be good enough. Maybe I'm not good enough. 

I push that thought out of my mind and put the platter of tortilla chips and dip on the coffe table. Just as I sit out the glasses I hear a knock at the door. I pull up my knee socks higher before running over to answer the door. 

Clayton stands on the other side of the door-- looking pretty dingy if I may say. His hair looks unwashed, his clothes-- exact same ones I saw him in yesterday. I frown at his appearance. I guess he notices because he shrugs at me. 

I step back from the door, letting him in. He steps inside and stands awkwardly in front of the door as I make my way towards the couch. "Sit down Clayton," I say patting the spot beside me on the couch. He makes his way over and slowly sits down. 

We sit in a very awkward silence before I place my hand over his. He stiffens and pulls his hand away. I frown again. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he responds blandly.

"Are you su-"

"I cheated on you!" he interrupts. 

Instantly I drop his hand and stand up off of the couch. "You what?"

"I cheated on you last night."

"With who? That bitch I bet."

"Yes, with Trinity."

"How could you?" I ask, tears beginning to form in my eyes. 

He stands up off the couch. "I know, I messed up. That's why I had to tell you."

"You told me you wouldn't hurt me like my ex Kyle did. You promised. I should have never got with you! If I hadn't left Kyle he wouldn't be dead!"

"Dead?"

"Yes dead," I pull out a picture of him from my pocket. "he's dead!" I see what looks like a pang of guilt across his face. 

"Blakely, I promise I won't ever hurt you again. Trinity is and was nothing to me! I'm so sorry!" he steps towards me, but I shove him back.

"We are through," I say coldly. 

Clayton looks at me for a moment before what looks like pure rage washes over him. He clenches his fist and swings at me. He hits my square in the lips. I fall to the floor and feel the warm liquid roll down my lips, the metalic taste covering my tongue. "Don't you ever say that! We are not through! We never are! You inconsiderate bitch!" he slaps me again.

"I come all the way over here to tell you, to apologize and you treat me like this! What the hell is wrong with you? I could've not told you, or kept fucking her behind closed doors. But you know what? I told her to get out because I only want you! And you are what I'll have." 

I look up at him from the ground, tears all over my face. I feel. . . guilty. I should've given him a chance to explain before just going off on him. I stand up from the floor and embrace him tightly. His arms wrap around my waist and he sighs deeply. "I hate hurting you Blakely, but you're just so damn stubborn."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry Clayton," I say. 

He pulls back from me and wipes away my tears with his thumb. He pulls my face towards him and kisses my lips gently. I jump a little. "Come on darling. We'll fix you up and then we can watch a movie or something." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

So Clayton strikes again. Literally. He's back and abusive again and Blakely just takes it. What do you think about that? I hope you enjoyed it. Vote and comment! c:

~MiahCG