Anthony POV

"Ian, come on, they're waiting!" I call out to Ian. I was trying to run to the office where the Smosh Squad was. Ian was simply walking. "We have to get there before they leave!" I called out. Then I decided to just leave him behind.
"Anthony!" He called when he realized I wasn't waiting around.
"I'm gonna tell them before you do," I sang back to him.

I made it in just a few minutes. I just caught them before they left. If we had taken Ian's pace, we would've missed them.
"Hey guys, come back inside," I greeted them, walking into their office. I smiled at Courtney who was just at the door. She looked confused, so I lightly patted her back to hurry her back inside.
"Anthony!" I heard Ian, seeing him turn the corner, gasping lightly. I wiped some sweat from my forehead and shut the door when Ian came inside.
"Smosh Squad!" I started when they sat down, waiting for us to say our shit so they can leave.
"Our newest members of the Smosh Family!" I continued. Obviously, I didn't know how to say what we were gonna say. Keith smiled and nodded along, trying to get us to hurry up and say what we are gonna say.
"We just want to say thank you guys, for joining us, and working, and helping us, make and edit videos, and entertaining our audience when we were busy, and-"
"And we want to thank you, by giving you a little vacation," Ian finished.
"We rented a cabin, out, for you guys, it's kind of like winter's one, where we shot Smosh Winter Games," I added. Olivia, Courtney, and Shayne's eyes lit up. Noah and Keith were surprised, turned to look at each other and smiled.
"It's just you guys going though, two producers are gonna drive you guys,"
"When?" Courtney asked.
"Well, it's booked for just a few days from now," I explained. "For a whole week, Saturday, until Saturday, what do you guys think? Should we cancel?"
"No way, that sounds great," Noah replied immediately.
"Just us? Not Smosh Games or you guys?" Olivia asked.
"No, privacy except for the five of you,"
"That sounds awesome," Shayne exclaimed.
"There's, food and stuff ready? Like for me, and-" Courtney was asking before I cut her off.
"Yeah, the producers set it up, and I took care of food for you Court, Vegan for a Vegan," I told her. She smiled and nodded.
"So, yeah, pack up, and get ready, the week of appreciation starts soon," Ian said. The Squad got up and left giddily.
"They're gonna love it," I told Ian.