Important Chapter Must Read

This story talks a lot about death, so this is a trigger warning! Please do not read if you might get triggered. I talk a lot about different deaths.
Trigger warning ⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️ Trigger warning

Hello, and welcome to the start of the book! As it says in bold, this story talks a lot about death, so if you're sensitive, please do not continue, a small Fan Fiction is not worth getting harmed in any way for.
I care for your well-being! I honestly do, this is why this warning or disclaimer is here for, please pay attention, some chapters I have marked when I find it would be very gruesome, with the emoji '⚠️' but every chapter will talk about a violent, situation. Please be aware, please be safe, but know I won't sugar coat anything, there are several types of audiences and I want to please one type of audience specifically, because this is a weird book.
I plan on writing many smosh fanfics so...if you are sensitive please check some others out.

That was the disclaimer, I should also say this is All Rights Reserved...so that was my warnings...no wait, I got one more directed to Everyone.

This is a very weird book, I had rarely planned it, I think it up and write it down as I go along, so I can't really say much here, but it might be confusing. Message me in any way, just ask me and let me explain, or continue along. If you don't understand some parts in the first chapters, just continue, it should get more clear as the story progresses but if you still don't understand, please message me. Or leave a comment and I'll try to get back to it.

I repeat, I thought of something and write it as I went along, so in the end, I don't know how to explain this book, but it's for entertainment, if you don't like it, Wattpad's a big platform and I plan to write a lot of Smosh Fanfics, hence my username.

And finally, as it says in my bio, Courtney Miller is in my opinion, the best person alive, so I was excited to include her as much as I could in the story. So as I was building the storyline, I chose Courtney to use as the main guinea pig (this is a metaphor) and I didn't actually mean to, but I used Courtney 1000 times, in each chapter, so you'll be reading Courtney's name 1000 times every minute.
So I apologize for that but it shouldn't matter in the end.

That's the end of my warnings, I hope you enjoy the book!