Keith POV

While Courtney was still sleeping, I left Olivia so I could get something to eat. I walked past the lobby, where Ian, Anthony and Shayne were having a little argument.
"What's going on?"
"They want to bring Courtney outside to see if she wakes up, after we leave," Shayne raged.
"It sounds like an idea Shayne, I say try it, if not, we could come back,"
"Well," Shayne began, giving in. "Let me wake her, I'll let her know and calm her-"
"No, let's try now, let's go on the road, she's already asleep, she can't pass out," Anthony suggested. He went up to Ian's ear and whispered something.
"No guys, let's not," Shayne started scolding.
In a few seconds, the two ran out the door. Shayne took a moment to realize before running out behind them.
"Guys!" He called behind them.
"We just have to try!" I heard faintly. Noah was already outside, he was walking up the stairs when they ran past him.
"What's going on?" He asked, walking up to the door.
"Come on, check on them," I told him, running out behind them. When I got into view, I saw Ian and Anthony just jump onto the road, and Shayne stopping just before he touched it.
"Get off of there!" He screamed. He turned around and ran towards us. Towards the door actually. But, before he ran inside, he door slammed shut without anyone touching. He grabbed the knob and tried twisting it.
"It won't open!" He shouted. He tried twisting it. Then slamming on it, trying to open the mysteriously locked door. Noah ran to the side of the house, opposite of the stairway that leads to the road, turning the corner out of view.
"You! You fucking idiots! You dumbasses!" Shayne started attacking Ian and Anthony.
"Ayy, stop it Shayne, try the door again, let's go check the living room window, and tell Olivia to open the door,"

We walked over to the living room window, where Noah ran off to.
"Olivia!" We called through the window. She looked at us confused. She stood up, but got lost in a daze. She looked lost in some other world. She sat back down, and looked like she fell asleep.
"Olivia!" We all called. She was out of it.
Courtney, suddenly woke up screaming. She shook awake, like before. She was breathing heavily and suddenly, she snapped her eyes. She grabbed everything around her. Gasping for air, trying to inspect everything. She looked at Olivia. She peered at her, before started to cry. But she looked mad. She grabbed Olivia's shoulders before pushing her to the floor. She looked really mad. I saw some tears fall down her face.
"Courtney!" We shouted. Banging on the glass. At this point, trying to break the glass to get inside.
She looked over to us, staring at Anthony. Her mouth was open, she didn't look as mad as she was a few moments ago. But her face slowly changed. She looked back at Olivia. Anger ridden all over her.