Olivia POV

We shut he door behind us, made sure it was locked, and went back to the road where we were at before.
"Ian and Anthony are coming, they're not gonna know we're at, we should just wait," Keith told us. Courtney hesitantly nodded. She looked so pained, I didn't like that she was feeling so lousy and scared.
Courtney stayed right in the middle of us. We picked up our bags and waited along the road. Courtney kept looking around. Looking for something. She looked scared so I hugged her side hoping to calm her down. She must be so stressed on this 'vacation.'
"You said they were coming?" Courtney asked.
"Yeah, but it takes a few hours to get here remember Court?"
She looked to the ground.
"We can't wait a few hours, we need to leave, let's just go to the pit stop," Courtney told us, raising her voice. She looked around the road, getting mad when there was no vehicles driving around.
"Ok, ok, let's go," Shayne agreed with Courtney. Courtney stood up, she looked down at Shayne who handed her bag over. She swung it over her shoulder and helped me up. Keith took a step out onto the road, much like Courtney had before. Except, Keith didn't fall, Courtney did. Again. She fell onto the ground, which Shayne was quick to catch her. Noah stood up, and went to Keith and held him back, restraining him from walking onto the road.
"Something's going on with Courtney, this road is, something about this place seems to be, damaging her," Noah told Keith silently.
Shayne held her up, ready to bring her back inside, when she started to violently shake, just like before.
"Oh no, Courtney? Courtney!" Shayne begged to Courtney. He wanted her to wake up, no tears and safely this time. She woke up screaming regardless.
"Help me, help!" She screamed, waking up. She opened her eyes and got up, trying to look around. She examined the setting. Tears sprang to her eyes.
"What's going on! Why does it have to be me! I already got beat up, and-and, hurt, and these visions are scaring me!" She screamed to no one in particular.
Shayne hugged Courtney tightly. Courtney cried silently.
We sat back down on the side of the road. Noah kept standing, pacing around. Trying to think about whatever was happening.
"This is crazy, this is wacky, what is going on?" Noah kept mumbling. He almost took another step onto the road.
"Stop Noah!" Courtney shouted to Noah. He retreated back onto the pathway.
"I'm gonna, I'm gonna fall and pass out again," Courtney explained. Her breathing was uneven, she looked really scared. She started gasping for air.
"Stop it!" She sobbed. Nobody was touching her. Nobody was talking to her. Nobody was doing anything but sitting near the road. Courtney stood up, her eyes red from crying.
"Stop it!" She screamed. I stood up too, walking up to her, when she looked violently shoved. She fell onto her back when she started coughing. She was sobbing a lot now. We all tried running up to her, when a force pushed us all back, holding us onto the ground, left only to watch our best friend get mauled by nothing we can see.
Noah had seen this before at a different time and setting. His eyes were closed, holding back sobs.
Shayne was trying to fight the force that was holding him down, when I heard a snap. He started screaming too, he held his arm in pain, it looked like he broke it.
Keith was watching in horror. His eyes were glassy. I didn't know what to do.
Courtney, while getting pushed around on the ground, kept screaming in pain and fear. Her sobs were echoing all across the trees. She stopped soon enough, she looked restricted, and was laying on the ground. Shayne was still holding his arm, gasping. Noah was crying, shielding his eyes. Keith laid on the ground covering his ears, keeping his eyes closed. Courtney didn't move, nor make a sound. She was still breathing, I saw that. Suddenly, something pushed Noah into the air, moving him a few feet away from where he was.
I instinctively tried to move. Suddenly, I felt something let go of me, I was able to move again. I ran up to Courtney, moving her onto her back, she looked hurt, and scared. She peered into my eyes. Hers was glassy.
"Courtney! Are you ok, you need to be ok!" I asked. She opened her mouth, but shook her head. Shayne got up too, cautiously, Noah was fine, he went up to Courtney also. Keith, looked up, slowly crawled to us.
"You guys, you all, you fucking punched me, and kicked me, and scratched me, and then fucking sat down to watch the stick figures hurt me," Courtney said. She looked mad at us, tears still in her eyes.
"We would never, ever touch you Courtney, we promise, something was holding us down, I swear," Noah explained.
"We couldn't move, I tried, I think I broke my arm trying, Courtney, I would take the fall for you, but you're okay," Shayne added, showing his arm to Courtney.
"It broke my leg, it was bleeding," Courtney told us, sitting up to check her leg. She pulled her pants up, and stared at her leg. There was nothing.
"But it hurts,"  she told us. "It hurts just like its there," Courtney said defensively. She looked up at us.
"We believe you, can you walk?" Keith asked.
Courtney touched her leg, she didn't look sore. She got up on it just fine, and started walking around. Amazed.
"Do you think we could leave,"
"Oh no! Please don't try, I hate it, I hate the visions and the nightmares," Courtney, wiping her eyes.
"What visions?" Noah asked.
Courtney looked at us for a second.
"When I-I pass out, I see you guys, getting murdered, and tortured, and then I see the stick figures," she told us, holding onto my arm.
"What do they look like? The stick figures?"
"At first, they look like you guys, and then, they turn into really thin monsters, like Slenderman, but there's no tentacles, it doesn't have his head, and there's no tuxedo," she started explaining, digging into her memory.
"Yeah yeah, and they have long arms and legs, and are pitch black and have a grim feature about them," Noah added. Courtney nodded. The three of us looked at each other, trying to create this image for ourselves. Keith stood up, going near the road. Courtney's breath sped up, but Keith assured her he wasn't going onto the road.
"Do you think we could walk near the road?"
"Please don't try, I don't wanna go through everything again," Courtney croaked.
"Ok, ok let's wait for Ian and Anthony then," Keith affirmed. Courtney sighed.

It was a few hours before they finally arrived. We had to assure Courtney everything was gonna be alright, several times before we convinced her to come inside. She sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. Shayne and Keith brought a tv into the living room from the other room because Courtney didn't want to leave the living room. She said it was the only room where she didn't see anyone tortured or murdered. That convinced us.
"Guys? What's going on?"