1/ To be found

~July 7th year X777~

"Natsu! Please don't leave me alone! Let me go with you!" I cried grabbing on to Natsu's leg.
"I'm sorry Kitsune, but I don't want to risk losing you too. I'll be back soon okay? Stay home and don't leave" He says hugging me tightly. "Why did Igneel leave us?" I asked sobbing into his shoulder.
"That's what I'm going to find out. I gotta go baby sis... And don't be sad, c'mon let me see that beautiful smile!" He said with a big smile. I gave him one big smile, with tears still rolling down my cheeks. Natsu hugs me once more and runs off in search for Igneel...

~July 20th year X777~

I haven't heard from Natsu in 13 days... I'm starting to get worried that something might of happened to him on his search for Igneel, so I decided to go search for him.
After hours of walking non stop in the forest I noticed it was getting dark, I looked around me and didn't have a clue where I was. "Oh no... This isn't good... What do I do n-" I heard the bushes move and got scared. "NATSU!" I started to run, yelling my brothers name in tears. 

"NATSU WHERE ARE YOU?!" I kept yelling and running.

After hours of running and calling out for my brother, I tripped over a rock or something and fell. My legs didn't respond, so I was there on the ground, sobbing into the ground. "N-Natsu..."
A few moments later it was sun rise, I tried getting up but stumbled onto the floor once again. Not knowing what to do I just sat there in the middle of the forest... Lost, tired, hungry and crying.

A few moments later I hear footsteps, I look behind me and see a boy in the distance. With the little energy I had left I quickly got up and started running towards the boy, hoping it was Natsu. 

"Is it you Natsu?!" I said running towards him but stopped when I saw his blue hair. "You're not Natsu..." The boy with blue hair looked at me with a strange face. "Sorry, are you okay?" He asked getting closer. I just fell onto the ground once again and started to cry. "Where are you Natsu?!"

The boy quickly ran to my side and hugged me tightly, patting my head. "Are you alone?" He asked. I nodded while in tears. "I'm lost too, you can stay with me until we find... Um..." 

"M-My big b-brother Natsu..." I said while he got up. He put his backpack on my back and he pick me up, piggyback.
I rapped my arms around his neck and he started to walk. "K-Kitsune..." I whispered into his ear.
"What? Kitsune? Is that your name?"
"Y-Yeah"
The boy smiled.
"That's a pretty name, my name is Jellal"

~7 months later~

"Pleeeseee Jellal~" I said in a sweet voice. "No way we're doing that" Jellal said a bit annoyed.
I was trying to convince him for us to go to the city. "But why not?!" I said while tugging his arm.

"Because I'm older and I'm the boss"

"Well the boss is a party pooper..." He then stopped and turned to me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Kitsune, it's too dangerous at the city, so no means no" He turned and we kept on walking. "Fine... But I'm gonna ask again tomorrow!"

"And I'm gonna say 'no' again tomorrow" 

I put on a pouty face. "Meanie" .

"Am not!" He started to tickle me. "Hahaha Jellal stop it!!" I say falling onto the floor laughing and him with a smile on his face. But we both stopped when we heard a little girl's voice. "GRANDINA!" Jellal and I got up and ran towards the crying voice and found a little girl crying her eyes out. She had short blue hair, a little darker then Jellal's. She looked at us and started running towards me, jumping into my arms. "WHY DID SHE LEAVE?!" She cried out.
I looked up to Jellal, he looked and nodded. He kneeled down to the little girls level. "Who left you?"
The girl turned to him. "G-Grandina, m-my dragon!" She cried. I looked at her in shock.