8 part 2/ To be captured

"Yo, wake up" I hear a man say close to me. 

"Hey, you hear me? Wake up already!" He repeated with a bit of anger in his voice. My eyes shot open, the first thing I see, or in this case... person, was a guy about my age. He had long black spiky hair, blood red eyes and pieces of metal jammed into his face.

"I see..." Was all I managed  to say. The guy lifted an eyebrow.

"See what?" He asked.

"... You're goth or something right?" I asked him with a straight face, and he just falls into the floor, amazed by my question. 

"YOU WAKE UP AND THATS THE FIRST THING YOU SAY TO YOUR KIDNAPPER?!" He quickly gets up and yells at me. 

"Your right... Sorry..."
"Thats alright-"

"You're totally albino" I said seriously, which made him fall to the ground again. 

"OKAY, THATS IT!" He gets up and grabs me by the arm. 

"HEY!" 

'Damn it, what am I doing here!? I just revived from the dead and now i'm kidnapped? Jeez what a day... I wasn't planing on being tied up all day... Wait a minute.

That necklace that revived me... Maybe i can use it to get out of this!'

I look down at my chest but... I see no necklace... Did he take it!?'

I quickly try to get out of his grip and back away from him. "D-dont touch me! Where's my necklace!?"

Suddenly, a mischievous grin appears on his face.

"Oh, you mean this?" He then pulls it out of his pocket. 

"Give it back" I said with a straight face. 

"No way, it's mine now. How did a brat like you get the Moon Light Crystal anyway?"

I looked at him with confusion. "The what?" 

"What!? You've got one of the most rarest magical crystals there is in the whole world and yet you don't know what it is?"

"It's just a necklace..."

"IDIOT! This crystal can destroy a whole nation if you put your heart in it. It contains forbidden, rare and one of the most powerful magic in the world yet, you treat it like a accessory... Stupid girl." 

"Does it look like I give a damn? Don't make me take it from you by force!" He then chuckles.

"Oh yeah? What'cha gonna do about i-"

I then cut him off with one of my powerful attacks, melting the metal chains that were holding me back. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" He takes a direct hit, shooting him out of the room. 

"Oops... I over did it a bit" I scratch the back of my head awkwardly while looking at the huge hole on the wall.

I go towards the hole on the wall and couldn't believe my eyes...

"F-Fairy Tail?" My eyes start to water, when I see the guild from the distance. The guild was completely destroyed, the members were fighting some of Phantoms ghosts and... I look down and see that Phantoms headquarters had moved its location in front of the guild. 

"Did Phantom do this...? But why?" I then notice a big circular magic inscription in front of me.

? But why?" I then notice a big circular magic inscription in front of me

They're planning on attacking Fairy Tail again... My hand clinched into a fist in anger. I didn't die so this can happen again... I won't allow it!

"Wait a second... WHERE'S MY NECKLACE?!" I look below me, looking where Gajeel had fallen, but he wasn't there. "Where the hell-" 

"KITSUNE!!!" A familiar voice shouted from the distance somewhere under the ground, then I picked up a very familiar scent. "Natsu...? NATSU!!" I shouted hoping he can hear me. 

"NATSU I'M UP HERE!!" I shouted with everything. I had til' fire started to melt the ground from below. In front of me jumped out a big pink haired fur ball I called 'big brother'.

He immediately ran towards me and hugs me, making me fall on my back, and tears running down my cheeks. "Is it really you Kitsune!? Please tell me this is real!"

He cups his hands on my cheeks and looks at me with tears running down his face.

"I-it's really me... I'm here n-now, with you... And I'll n-never leave your s-side ever again, I p-promise..." I say between sobs.

He gives my a fainted smile and hugs me tighter, whispering something in my ear. "You better not do that again or else, I mean it Kitsune... Your the only thing I have in this world now..."

Before we could say anything else, Gajeel comes threw the same hole Natsu did. "Got you now Salamander!"

Gajeel says while getting closer to us. "Kitsune, you stay back" Natsu says getting up and shoving me behind him. "Natsu, let me help you... Our power is stronger tog-"

"Not a chance, i'm not letting this bastard lay a single finger on you, besides... Don't you have faith in your own brother...?" he looked back at me giving me a reassuring smile. 

"Your right... Go get em'" I smile back.

"How pathetic. If you really think that you can take me down that easily, you got another thing coming bud." Gajeel said running towards Natsu. 

"Iron Dragon's Lance!" Natsu uses Fire Dragon's Claw on his attack, melting his spear.

'Wow... Natsu has gotten really strong... He's also so... Grown up...'

"Kitsune, you gotta go, NOW! HAPPY!" My eyes widen .

"H-Happ-" My feet then started to elevate from the ground, and hear a very familiar voice above me. "Aye sir!" With that we flew out the hole from the wall and headed to the guild. "Good luck Natsu! You got this bro!" He looked back at me and gave me a thumbs up and smiles back before entering the fight.

Suddenly water started to fall on me, I look up and see Happy crying. "Happy..." He then looks down upon me and keeps crying. "K-Kitsune~ I'ved m-missed you so much!" I gave him a warm smile. "Don't cry happy, i'm back now, and i'm not going anywhere else!"

A/N

I know it's taking a while for the romance to start. But remember that Mystogan isn't currently in Magnolia, and appears when Laxus tries to take over Fairy Tail. But since this story is taking SOOOOOOOO long to get to the point, i might make him arrive a little earlier then expected ;)