14/ To be drunk, in love...

A/N: Chapter 14, collaboration with ShadtheKiller.

Previously Mystogan and Kitsune successfully completed they're first job together, so they decided to have a little fun at the ball! Maybe a little too much fun... 

"Come on~! Let's g-go already!" I beg Mystogan that was gripping a bottle of alcohol in his hands, as if his life depended on it.

"C'mooon Kitsunee~ Have some fuuun~!" He wraps his arm around my neck, resting it there.

"You're d-drunk" I say pulling away and making him get up from the ball rooms mini-bar. He looks at me from the bottom to the top and chuckled. "Speak for yourself babe."

'B-babe?' I blush lightly. "Ugh! Let's just go already, please! I'm sleepy!" I say stomping my foot down. "Fiiinee, you're the boss" He smirks and gets up.

As you can see he was drunk as hell. I've never seen him like this, but somehow it's quite entertaining.

We walk outside to where the carriage's are parked, of course I was helping my drunk ass boyfriend walk there. "Miss, the carriage is ready for the both of you" The butler says opening the door for us.

'Oh no, not this again...'

~Back in the Mansion~

"Steady now..." I say while opening the door to his room. I let him go so he can walk on his own, so i can punch his arm.

"OW! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" He yelled at me rubbing his arm.

"IDIOT! YOU MADE A SCENE AT THE BALL! YOU'RE GONNA GIVE FAIRY TAIL A BAD REPUTATION!" I yelled back, resting my hands on my hips.

"Well- I-You..." He stuttered while trying to think of a comeback.

"Yeah, I thought so. I'm going to bed..." I say turning around and before the door has even opened, Mystogan wraps his arms around me from behind. One inhale of his musky scent and I want to turn around... 'Wait what??'

"Please don't go, please, sleep with me" He whispers in my ear, sending a chill down my spine.

"B-But..."

"I didn't tell you, but... a few days ago I had a nightmare. You had died, again... A-and I wasn't there to do anything..." I heard sadness in his raspy voice.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms were still wrapped around my waist. We look at each other, I can see his brown eyes searching my hazel ones. I smile and whisper in his ear: "Are you dumb? I told you that I wasn't going anywhere..."

I then kissed him and he kissed back. With my lips I feel his mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between grinning and kissing. I quickly pull away and stare at him with a smirk. 

"You're such a tease" I then went towards his bag as he followed me.

I grabbed a t-shirt from his bag and turned towards him.

"Turn around." I tell him grasping the shirt in my arms.

"Why?" He asks me.

"I need to change!" I say blushing bright red.

He sighs and turns around. I quickly take off my clothes and bra, leaving my underwear on. I put his t-shirt over my head and put it on. I finished dressing and shoved my dirty clothes in a bag, and the dress in the dresser.

"Can I look yet?" Mystogan asks impatiently. I made a 'mhmm' sound and he turned around.

He was already undressed, wearing nothing but sweatpants. He stared at me top to bottom, seeing his t-shirt look really baggy on me.