11/ To be loved and to love

~Kitsune's POV~

All I can see is brightness. I squeeze my eyes shut to protect them from the bright light. Then, the light fades away a bit, suddenly I was laying on grass. 'That's right... I teleported with-'

"Kitsune..." A familiar voice calls out my name, and a familiar scent... I slowly open my eyes to see the one and only person I've been wanting to see for years... He was right on top of me. My eyes start to water the second I saw him. His facial expression was just, blank, as if he had just seen a ghost or something. I took the courage to speak. "Mysto-"

 The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.  I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to... I feel... Angry, but at the same time I don't want this to end. 

'Is this a dream? Did he really come back? Why is he kissing me? Where are we?' 

My mind was filled with unanswered questions but all I wanted was for this moment to never end. I was completely unprepared. You would think that after all the hours I'd spent dreaming of this moment, that I would know all there was to know about his lips. But I hadn't imagined how warm they would feel pressed up against my own. My senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"Kitsune"he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful...

Suddenly reality hit me, and instinctively pushed him off of me, backing away a bit, blushing as never before. I took that moment to look around to see where we were. We were at the same cliff we use to meet up years ago... I then looked back at him. We stared at each other for a bit before I had the courage to say something. 

"What's wrong with you!?" I screamed at him. 

His eyes widen. "So- Yo-You really are alive..." 

I look at him with a strange face as if I didn't know what he was talking about. 

"Why? Why would you kiss me for the first time now!? Why here!? Why didn't you come back to the guild!?" I started to shout at him, tears streaming down my red flustered cheeks.

The pressure of anger would force me to say things I do not mean, or to express thoughts I've suppressed for years. 

He got up from the ground and started to walk towards me without saying a single word. 

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" I yelled backing up. 

He just ignored me. "I MEAN IT MYSTOGAN!" 

Then, my back hit a tree, and I couldn't back up anymore, and he got closer. I just covered my face with my knees and wrapped my arms around them. "I-I don't understand a-anything..." I said between sobs. His footsteps got closer, and stopped in front of me.

 He laid his hand lightly on my shoulder, and instead of flinching like I usually did, I was soothed by it. I slowly look up at him... He looked at me with sad eyes, then pulled me for a tight embrace.

"There were so many things I wanted to say to you on the day I came back from my mission years ago... But when I came back... They had told me that you died saving the town. I felt so- so useless. I felt like I had abandoned you, left you to die... There wasn't a day that passed by that you weren't on my mind. I would remember the stupid things you used to say. I found you annoying so often and you hurt me on purpose with that refined look of innocence you had... Before I had met you I didn't have a home to go to. But when I did meet you, wherever you were was home..."