22/ To Be Forgiven. I'm Never Going To Be Alone Again

Previously on Meant To Be:

~Mystogan's POV~

We couldn't take it anymore, the Anima was too strong. It took her from my arms in a flash. Her eyes looked at mine with such sadness. We didn't say a word after that, we just looked at each other for the last- last time.

"I love you" We both said in sync, and gave each other a warm smile.

A bright light emerged from the sky, turning it back to it's original color. The Anima was gone, and so was my family...

I look down at my hands. Without her noticing, I grabbed her her necklace... That's right, the Moon Light Crystal. The one I gave her... I know it's selfish of me but... It was the only thing that reminded me of the only love of my life...

~Back in Earth-Land/ 6 days later...~

"PLEASE GET OUT!" Lucy starts banging on my bedroom door.

"C'mon Kitsune, it's just for a second!" Lisanna follows.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't want to go out!" I shout in my pillow.

It's been almost a week since we all left Edolas. Lisanna came back with us, but it turned out to be our real Lisanna.

It's been great, except for one thing... He's not here. I had lost the only love of my life, forever. And just when things were looking up to us...

"THAT'S IT! You leave us no choice!" Lucy then comes barging in my bedroom.

"LUCY KICK!" She shouts as she kicks the door down.

'Oh dear God... not that...'

"Really Lucy?" Lisanna comes along.

They both stop in their tracks when they take a look at my room.

"Jeez, what died in here?" Lucy says walking towards my window.

"Me..." I say covering myself with my bed sheets.

"Oh come on Kitsune, I know this is hard for you, but it's been almost a week since we left Edolas. You have to get out of the house! Everyone is worried." She says sliding my curtains to the side and opening the window, letting a little bit of sunlight and cool air into my room.

I squeal in my bed sheets but Lisanna takes them away from me, leaving me curled up into a ball on my bed.

"Just leave me alone, okay?" I say covering my face and messy hair with my pillow.

"No! We've left you alone long enough! You have to get out of the house and see people!"

Lucy and I start arguing when Lisanna cuts us off.

"Kitsune, what's this?" She holds a little orange bottle.

I look at her for a moment and then the bottle. "Oh, that's medicine"

"Medicine!? Are you sick!?" Lucy walks over to Lisanna and snatches the bottle from her hand.

"Stomach medicine?" She reads the little bottle.

"Yep"

"And are you feeling better?" Lisanna asks.

I pause for a second before responding. "Not really..."

"Obviously. What you need is a shower, fresh air and good company!" Lucy says looking through my closet.

" *Sigh* I really don't feel like seeing my brother today, okay? I've already been with him today"