19/ To be awake 'Bring it on!'

~Kitsune's POV~

"I-I have to tell you something..." I say shuffling my feet while looking down at them.

"What is it?" Mystogan slowly caresses my cheek.

"Well- I... Promise you won't leave me? That you'll stay with me forever?" I ask him nervously.

"What kind of question is that!? Of course I won't leave you! I love you, Kitsune..." He gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

I knew I could trust him, I can tell him anything... He loves me and I love him. I gathered all the courage that I had inside of me to tell him.

"O-okay. Well- I'm... pregnant..." I smile shyly.

"W-WHAT!? Who's is it!? T-This was a mistake!" He says backing up a bit. His expression was cold and filled with hate.

I stayed shocked in my spot, the breeze moving my hair softly away from face. I feel my insides tear, and the blood drain from my face. 

I would laugh but he's dead serious. His eyes are cold like I've never seen and his features immobile.

"W-what are you talking a-about... It's yours o-of course!" I stutter a bit and take a step towards him.

"N-NO! I am not the father of that child you have there! UGH! I can't believe this! How could you!?" His expression changed from shocked to furious.

"HOW COULD 'I' !? Excuse me but this is your fault too! How can you call our love a mistake!? You said you loved me no matter what!!"

"You are so naive, Kitsune! A guy says a few nice things to you and you think he's all over you! Sorry to tell you but I am NOT going to stick around on this one." He said as he turned his back on me.

"A-ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!? WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE WE WERE KIDS! WAS IT ALL A LIE!? WAS IT!?"

As much as I tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from my throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

"YES! YES IT WAS! I WAS TRYING TO GET WITH YOU OKAY!? NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND TAKE YOUR DAMN CHILD TOO!" With that he disappeared.

"M-mystogan...?" My voice cracked, between my sobs. Memories started going threw my mind. 'was it all a lie? All those sweet things he did and said to me?'

~few memories~

'The time I gave him his name...'

"I've been thinking... Since I'm in a disguise, I'll need a new name, right?" He looked at me. "A new name huh?" I put my hands over my head and looked up, trying to think of a name... "I was thinking of Mystery or Myst or something... Since I look mysterious..." He said, then it hit me!

"Mystogan!"

~

'the time he found out I was alive...'

Our eyes meet and i can feel my heart flutter around my chest, my tears flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall... "Kitsune...? Are you- okay?" He says in a doubtful tone. I just tightly hug him, burying my face in his chest. "I am now..."

~

'when we went on out first job together...'