20/ To be in our pasts

Previously on Meant To Be:

"I don't run away from my family just like you did! You abandoned Fairy Tail because you were afraid of being with some criminals! So you went towards the capital with Nightwalker where you can be 'safe'. Well think again! There's no running this time, because I'm coming in hot!" I shout while I emerge flames from my body.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME AS IF YOU KNOW ME! YOU ARE NO ONE TO TESTIFY ME!" She yells out in anger.

"Then bring it on!" I say jumping off of the bird and towards her, with flames all around me.

Her fists turned into fire as well, so as her boots. Her gloves and boots was her weapons.

"Is that all?" I smirk.

"Not quite" She reaches towards her back grabbing a sword that also turned into flames.

'How original'

"LET'S GO!!"

~Edo-Kitsune's POV~

I grabbed the sward that was on my back and activated the flames on it. The Earth-me (a.k.a Kitsune) had the same power, but hers was natural, her power was internal and endless, that made me feel a bit uneasy.

I didn't care though, she dares to come into our world and talk to us as if shes known us. How wrong she is, she has no idea of the pain we've all been though... no idea!

I jumped off of my flying dragon and onto a near-by floating island covered with trees, and as expected, she followed.

"Are we gonna fight or what?" She asked impatiently, turning her fist into flames.

" *chuckle* Why so impatient Dragneel? You speak as if you are going to win this battle" I give her an evil smirk, wiping out me sword once again and activating my gear that also turned into flames.

"Wanna bet?" She smirked back as she threw herself at me with an attack.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" She swung at me but I jumped  over her, pushing her onto the ground.

~Earth-Kitsune's POV~

She jumped over me, dodging my attack and pushed face down to the ground.

"Mel Fire Force!" She shouted as her sword blasted a fire tornado right at me on my back.

"HA HA! What do you think about that!?" She starts to laugh mischievously.

I just got up from the ground as if nothing happened, I patted out the dust from my clothes and took off my jacket that was burned and had holes.

"Aw man, this was a nice outfit..." I say tossing it away.

"W-WHAT!? But how?? That was one of my strongest attacks!" She spatted in anger.

I smiled and took a step closer. "Don't you get it? My magic is internal, my specialty is fire! It doesn't affect me at the least!" I say smirking and crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's- That's not..." She stopped as she saw me putting up my fists, cocking a brow.

~Edo-Kitsune's POV~  

"Let's do a fair fight, HAND TO HAND COMBAT!" She gave me a warm-like smile.

"STOP PLAYING WITH ME! WHY FIGHT 'FAIRLY' IF I'M OBVIOUSLY GOING TO LOSE!" I place my sword on my back.

"Why are you giving up so fast? I though I was prouder then that" She says running towards me throwing a punch at my face, knocking me on the ground.