24/ Meant to be gone

Weeks later, the day had finally come. Today's the day we depart to Tenrou Island, our guild's sacred land. 

Before getting on board the boat ('Lord help me') Macao had stopped by to see all of us off, along with Romeo, the other guild members and my precious little angel, Mae.

"Oh I'm gonna miss you so much~" I say snuggling Mae in my arms.

"Will you just go already! She'll be fine, Kitsune. Trust me." Macao reassures me for the 24th time today.

"I know i know... It's just this will be the first time I'll be so far apart from her... I trust you completely, okay?" I say hesitantly handing over Mae to him, as she started to cry.

"Oh~ I can't leave her now-"

"JUST GET ON THE DAMN BOAT ALREADY!" Gajeel shouts from the boat.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE GAJEEL!? WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" I shout furiously back at him and Mae starts to laugh uncontrollably, clapping her little hands.

Macao and everyone starts to laugh. 

"It looks like she's feeling better already, knowing her mom's a bad ass that can take care of herself." He chuckles.

"Then I guess I have nothing to worry about... I'll be off then. See ya all in a week!" I say waving at them and running towards the boat, where a long and painful trip awaits for the dragon slayers...

~A Few Hours Later~

"Oh please God tell me we're almost there..." Natsu pleads while leaning on the wooden rail, getting ready to puke for the hundredth time.

"This heat is so MANLY!" Elfman shouts out but then stumbles back into his seat, dried out from the heat.

"I wish I could turn into an ice cream and have Happy eat me..." Lucy says sitting on her chair half naked with her bikini on, it's as if she's actually melting.

"That would be nice... But can you be fish flavored?" Happy rolls around the deck in agony.

"The heat is the least of our problems, it's the motion si- sick- sickness- that worries me" I quickly covered my mouth to avoid puking on someone.

"HEY HEY! Puke somewhere else! I'm having enough problems as it is!" Grey says sitting on a stool fully NAKED. Looking at his body expression, it seems that he doesn't really care, having his legs wide open breezing his manhood at everyone.

"GREY! PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES O-" I turned around as quickly as possible, almost puking all over the deck.

"Grey dear~ Clothes!" Juvia swings herself around him.

I then stumble back, falling on my butt and lay back in agony. "W-Wendy... Please help..." I crawly towards her along with Natsu.

"Wendy... Help us-"

"S-sorry guys... But I can't help the competition..." She said forcing a smile onto her face.

"Wendy! My little girl~ Betraying me~" I say putting on a puppy dog face, making her feel bad.

"Well I-"

"Don't even bother, she ain't gonna help ya." Gajeel says leaning over Levy, also suffering.

At that moment, the old man appears from the top deck, standing on the rail. "Listen up brats! The trial is about to start!"

"Start!? But we haven't even gotten into the island!" Lisanna shouts.

"That is part of the trial. You all have to use your own abilities to get to the island, or just basically swim. Whatever floats your boat."

"PLEASE! NO MORE BOATS!" Natsu shouts getting up but then stumbles back down.