Nineteen

Gerard P.O.V

I had woken up, alone on the floor. My neck was stiff because of the stupid angle that I was lying at.

"Frank?" I called quietly, my voice hoarse from waking up from an eventful dream. The events in which I couldn't quite remember. I crawled over to the desk, using it to help me up. My legs had fallen asleep, making it difficult to stay upright. The was a note in the centre, in front of the chair. I staggered over, dropping myself into it.

'Gee, I've gone for a walk. Don't worry, I'll be back soon. xo Frank ''

I growled, he wasn't allowed to leave me. He was never allowed to leave me. My breathing threatened to send me into a panic, but I managed to keep a strong grip of myself.

"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock." A cold, gravelly voice said from the corner of the room. I froze, not him again, I thought, trying not to panic. I closed my eyes, hoping that it was still only a dream, a hallucination.

"No Gee, I'm still here. I've always have been, I always will be. You can't get rid of me." He cackled, I saw him lurking in the shadows out of the corner of my eye. His blonde hair spiked up, his skin a paler white, a boney finger pointing directly at me. I covered my eyes, breathing in with a hiss.

"Go away!" I screamed, spinning around in the chair so that I was facing away from him.

"No Gerard, I can't. You made me, and I'm still here. Look." He taunted me, I opened my eyes. He was standing right in front of me, his evil smile spread across his face. I screamed at him, scrambling out of the chair, throwing myself into the corner of the room.

"You're just the boy in my head! You're just the boy in my head!" I said, repeating it over and over again as he slowly walked towards me.

"And now that you've stopped taking your meds, I'm back. Back for good. You love me, I'm like a brother to you. Now stop complaining." He poked me in the cheek, I sank to the floor, tears prickling in my eyes. I wanted Frank back, I needed him. How could he leave me?

"Please go away, you'll make me hurt him." I begged, crossing my arms over my legs, keeping my eye in the dark.

"No no, Gerard. You'll make you hurt him. Like you did with everybody else that you've murdered." He hissed, kneeling down in front of me.

The door to the office opened, Frank walked in. He stood still, trying to find me. I was mumbling to myself, rocking back and forth. He kneeled down in front of me, brows furrowed.

"What's wrong Gee?" He asked quietly, crossing his legs. I was staring at a spot on the floor behind him, he had taken hold of my hands. Rubbing his thumb on my skin. They were warm, comforting.

"Boy in my head." I said simply, staring intently at the spot on the floor. He moved into my line of vision, smiling, trying to lure me away from my foul thoughts.

"There's nobody here, there's nobody inside your head. It's okay, I'm here. Look." He said, pressing my hands to his lips. They were soft, my eyes flickered to his face. I frowned, he pulled me against his chest. Stroking my forehead, holding me, trying to make me feel safe.
~>•<~

I woke up, Frank was stroking my forehead. He smiled, he had stopped rocking me. I returned a smile, a sincere one, showing that I was feeling better. He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked, pressing his forehead against mine. I nodded, resting my head on his stomach, listening to the sounds coming from inside his body.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" He asked hopefully.

"You choose. I don't mind."

"We could, go outside? We could hang on your old ward? We could just wander..." He suggested, listing things. I quite liked the idea of lying around in my old cell for the day, maybe getting up to no good. I got up, stumbling, grabbing hold of him. I opened the door to the deserted corridor, dragging him along with me. He giggled at my sudden surge of energy, his boyish features glowing in light from the early sunset. I couldn't hear any screams from any of the other patients; the whole place felt deserted. Where did they go? What did they do, were the two questions on my mind. I hardly ever saw the people anymore, but it meant that I could be more alone with Frankie. My Frankie.

I fumbled for the key in my pocket, twisting it in the lock; excitement sweeping over me. I had no idea why, because it wasn't like this was our first time together. In fact it was the fifth time that week; I was needy. I pushed him to the ground, he landed on the padded floor. He giggled as I purposely fell on top of him, breathing into his neck.

"I love you Frank Iero." I whispered into his ear, feeling him squirm underneath me.

"I love you Gerard Way." He said through a moan, as I started nibbling on his skin. I knew that that was his weakness, his strongest turn on. I pulled his t-shirt off, revealing his pale skin. The goosebumps appearing as soon as my lips touched his skin.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- The Captain by Biffy Clyro

A.N
I'm in love with Biffy Clyro again, and I've also started AHS again because it's the one and only series that I can actually sit down to watch- I know, I suck -_- don't forget to vote and comment (: