Twenty Seven

Frank P.O.V

I had been moaning about how tired I was,  so Gerard being the gentleman that he was, had scooped me up into his arms and carried me for a while. It had grown darker, and the forest was harder to see. But he seemed to know exactly where he was going. "I like how you know where you're going." I smiled sleepily, my eyes threatening to close at any moment. I forced myself to stay awake, staring up at him. His eyes were dark, almost as dark as the sky.

"It's a good thing that I have a good memory." He chuckled, fallen branches snapping underneath his boots. After a while he stopped, we were right in the centre of a clearing. The night creatures were singing, the stars were out. He gently placed me on the floor, staring up at the sky. He held my hand, standing completely still.

"Why've you stopped?" I asked, purposefully standing in his line of view so that he'd pay attention to me.

"Because the sky's pretty." He said, totally mesmerised by the stars above him. It was adorable, I sat down- watching him keenly. "Stop staring at me Frankie, it's unnerving."

"What will you do if I don't?" I teased, I was sitting down on a fallen tree. He looked away from the sky slowly, turning his head towards me. A devilish grin spread across his face, he was thinking of everything that he could do to me. He put his hands on his hips.

"Do you really want to find out?" He asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. I shrugged, crossing my arms. He breathed in and out heavily, like he was contemplating something- before he lunged at me, knocking me to the floor. I laughed uncontrollably as he pinned my arms above my head. "What won't I do to you Frankie." He purred, pulling my hood down. He grinned as his lips made contact with my neck, nibbling at the skin like a vampire. I gasped, trying not to scream with pleasure- they'd find us, if I did.

"Gee- can we just- can we-" I stammered, unable to get my words out. He was getting joy out of it, making bite me harder.

"Can we just what?" He asked, a devilish grin across his face. The air around us was freezing cold, and the bulge in my pants wasn't helping me feel hotter.

"Wait- wait until we get to your house."

"Why not take advantage of this beautiful clearing, this deserted forest. I think your naked body would go perfectly with the green of the grass." He said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. His hands had wandered down and out of my sight, I could feel them gripping my thighs. I bit my lip, refusing to give in. If he wants me- he'll have to wait, I decided.

"Fine. But I won't be gentle, I swear." He teased, stroking my cheek. He helped me up, squeezing my hand as we continued to stroll through the forest. There was no doubt that any sort of authority would've started to search for us both. There was no doubt at all. Gerard was a murderer, and I was a vulnerable, depressed teenager. Both a bad mixture. There'd also be no doubt that my parents were pretending to be worried about me- launching a little search of their own. I growled at the thought.
~>•<~

It was nearing early morning, as the sun had begun to show itself from behind the gathered trees. Gerard's once fast-paced walking had now slowed to a shuffle, yet he was determined to reach the edge of the forest. Where his house was. My eyes were threatening to close on me, but I knew that falling asleep now would most likely be a mistake. "How close?" I mumbled, allowing a yawn to escape from the back of my throat.

"Not far." He said quietly, his eyes twitching. I wished that we could just lie down right where we were, in the middle of the forest. Grass underneath us, the sky up above us. His fingers intertwined with mine, my head resting on his chest. "Frankie?" He said in a sing-song voice, his tired eyes trying to find as much energy as possible to make them look somewhat happy.

"What?" I asked, my eyes squinting.

"Don't you fall asleep. You're not allowed." He tapped the end of my nose. I scowled, pouting as he helped me over a fallen log. I almost slipped, but he caught me.

"Want me to carry you?" He asked, stopping for the first time in what seemed like forever. I contemplated the offer in my head, but then I realised that it was unfair.

"It's okay, I'll be fine." I assured him, patting his arm to get him to move on.

"You know what Frankie?" He said, adjusting the bag straps on his shoulder. He held out his hands, wanting me to come close to him. I obliged, almost throwing myself at him. "You're a shitty liar." He chuckled, picking me up in his arms. He was right- I was a shitty liar. I nuzzled into his chest, placing my head against it. He held onto me tightly, his hands gripping my legs with a deathgrip. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on to him tightly- never ever wanting to let go.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Hometown by Twenty One Pilots

AN
I fell like I haven't updated in like forever. Unfortunately I've had little to no inspo for writing for some reason unknown to me -_- but, I'll try to post as much as I can, as I have a five hour art exam to prepare for :/ don't forget to comment and vote, it helps out a lot.