Chapter 30 (b): end

shitty recap: joy forgives taehyung yay

[Taehyung's POV]

"Where were you?"

I stopped by the front door once I stepped inside and saw Joon staring at me, holding my ankle bracelet in his hand.

I tilted my head to both sides and tried to act normally, "I just needed to go for a walk."

"What did you really do."

I sighed knowing that there was no use lying to Joon. "I went to see Joy."

"Why the hell would you do that? That's dangerous!" I hate when he raised his voice at me, but I know that he's just being worried.

"Hyung it's fine," I walked up to him and patted his back. "I just wanted to clear things up between us before our trial. You know...I'm sorry for everything. It's my fault that we are where we are now."

Joon shook his head and pulled me into a hug, which he hasn't done since I was 5, "It's my fault too. Whatever happens tomorrow..." He didn't finish his sentence. Instead he just shrugged. We both knew what was going to happen tomorrow.

------

[Joy's POV]

"You guys what am I going to do? I can't have Taehyung and his brother go to jail." It was the morning of the trial and Sowon, Jimin, and Jungkook were all in my room. I told them that after a lot of pondering and being confused that last night I forgave Taehyung and I just can't bear to have him be taken away from me.

"I still can't believe that you forgive him." Jungkook scoffed, earning a disapproving look from Sowon.

"She can't help it. She loves him." Jimin said.

Jungkook sighed and turned to his girlfriend, "Well if I tried to pull that shit on you, would you forgive me so easily?"

"No, I'd beat your ass until you were dead." Sowon replied calmly.

Jimin laughed but then he remembered the seriousness of the situation. "Did you try to talk to your dad about it again?"

"Of course I did, but I know that he would never forgive Taehyung."

----

In the court house, we were waiting for the trial to start. Taehyung and his lawyers were kept separate from my family and their lawyers. So when I wandered around the first floor, I was so happy to see him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind a wall so no one would see us.

He stared at me wide-eyed and his palms were already sweaty. "Joy what are you doing? If we get caught---"

I held his face and planted a kiss on his lips. That immediately shut him up. I know, I was scared too if we were to get caught, but I just needed to do this.

"Well that was really spontaneous of you." He said with a small smile.

I gave him a hug and he hesitated to hug me back. "I really tried. I tried to tell my dad to just stop this whole thing but he won't..."

"Whatever's gonna happen, I deserve it."

"W-well...yeah... but prison. It's so scary. Someone with a face like you won't survive!"

Taehyung patted my head and put on a brave face. "Will you visit me?"

I shut my eyes and sniffled. "I wish you didn't have to go through this."

"I'm glad you're still so worried about me after everything I've done."

"Taehyung, there you are, the lawyer---"