t r e n t e - s i x

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: DO I WANNA KNOW? - ARCTIC MONKEYS

anyone watch the season finale of the originals? because I sure did, I can't wait another 8 more months.

I need more new friends on wattpad

i'm skipping sanctuary since it's like an Elijah, Cami-less ep

and 11.2k reads omg! ilysm guys x

le diable est damné

Elijah had invited Marie to join into one of the famous Mikaelson family discussions, as the former couple sit around a wooden table sipping their morning coffee, reeking of after sex shame, Marie cleared her throat just as Rebekah's new voice piped up over the three way phone call, "That is just not my chin, Nik. It was much more delicate." Rebekah was whining about her new witch body that her soul had been put into, they were discussing Rebekah's discovery during her time in a witch asylum, courtesy of Kol.

"The only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego." Klaus joked.

"Well, placed next to the behemoth size of yours, certainly!" Rebekah retorts cheerfully.

"Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?" Elijah starts, they had been briefed on a blonde claiming to be a long lost Mikaelson sister.

" There's not much to discuss, Elijah. She said she was Freya, and then she darted off into the night." Rebekah reiterated her claim, obviously sick of repeating the same thing over and over again.

Marie gets up and started folding blankets in Hope's cot before speaking up, "And you lot believed her?"

"Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony-bin-- she could be anyone telling any lie. But, she did seem... familiar, somehow." Rebekah sighs.

"Then how is she still alive?" Klaus says, frustrated. "A question, as ridiculous as its possible solutions, given this family's annoying predilection for cheating death."

"I dunno, Nik, I'm just telling you what she said!" Rebekah sighs.

"Well, did you happen to ask, if by some similar miracle, our aunt Dahlia lives as well?" Klaus asked.

" I barely had a chance to process--" Rebekah cries in indignation.

"--Because on the list of obvious questions, it would be nice to know if the woman who placed a curse on the first-borns of this family is still breathing air." Klaus cuts her off.

"Well, let me just turn back time and do it again to your liking, then!" Rebekah snaps, annoyed.

"Enough! Both of you. If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough. For now, it remains imperative that no one learns of Hope's existence. This has been our salvation thus far." Elijah snaps, impatient and riled up.

"Unless Hayley's husband-to-be starts flapping his gums. Perhaps I should take preventative measures and separate him from his head?" Klaus offers.

"Jackson will do nothing to jeopardize that wedding." Marie says, amused.

"Hayley's getting married?!" Rebekah gasps, confused. "Well, what in hell did I miss then?"