t r o i s

"Oh I don't need a hand to hold

                                                                                                                                                     Even when the night is cold

I got that fire in my soul"

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: ME, MYSELF & I - G EAZY FT BEBE REXHA

"So, what are you really expecting this miracle baby will bring to The Mikaelsons? You know you should create your own reality TV show, Keeping Up With the Mikaelsons." Marie mused and held Elijah's hand, swinging it around as the duo walked down the streets of New Orleans

"A reality TV show, really? I don't think anyone would bother." Elijah chuckles as they walk down slowly

"I missed you Elijah." Marie professed softly, her hand entwining with Elijah.

"I missed you more."

This wasn't your typical Romeo and Juliet romance, where the gentleman and the lady are smitten with each other. Elijah let go of his noble façade when he was around her, often teasing, and belittling the young Queen. And the Queen, well the two of them together were always a dynamic duo. Queen Marie Antoinette was the only person to be able to coax the ancient vampire out of his usual stick up his ass attitude

Flashback - Winter of 1780 (Paris, France)

"Oh, I'd like to thank you my good sir, I cannot remember the last time I had that much fun" Marie smiles, her blonde hair whipping around softly, like a halo around her head, while Elijah snuck a glance at her, as he turned the lock on the castle door.

"It's all well, your Highness. I'm just so honoured.." Elijah gushes, as he rambles off. Marie smiles serenely, and places her finger against his lips.

"Oh hush, Lord Mikaelson. I beseech you to call me by my name, Marie." Marie smirks, a mischievous glint in her eyes, as she got lost, mesmerized in Elijah's brown orbs. Elijah sucked in a breath, as Marie pressed her body against Elijah.

"M..Marie. We can't do this.." Marie was beginning to lose control of herself, her dainty fingers quickly unbuttoning Elijah's shirt. She ripped Elijah's shirt off impatiently, frustrated at the never-ending buttons. 

"Tell me Elijah.." Marie trails off, while she peels off her dress, leaving herself naked in a corset in front of Elijah. Marie had Elijah pinned against the wall. Her hands touching his biceps, and his broad chest. 

"Does this feel right?" Marie whispered softly into his ear, Elijah's body trembled with need and lust, as he was finding it harder and harder to keep himself reined in.

"Please Marie, you're a married woman. You need to stop, before you regret this." Elijah whispers softly, as Marie placed herself in between Elijah's legs and began to unzip his pants.

"There I go again, wanting things I can't have." 

Elijah sucked in a breath, as he watched the beautiful young girl undress in front of him, and he gulped softly, before lunging forward, kissing her passionately.