Chapter 1

Her POV

"Hmmm..." i wake up in this morning because I have school today and my school time is 7:00, but when I look in my alarm clock, its still 5:00 in the morning, aish! Your such an early bird, Chewy!

But dont worry, I like early morning because its not that hot and sweaty.

So thats why I clean my bed first before I going to bath, that's my daily routine everytime because I think, my mind and my body would be exercise if I done something like cleaning my personal things and myself.

After I clean my bed, im ready now to take a bath because its none of your business, We have our own body to care of keke!

After 15 minutes

Oh my God, its still 5:30, such an early bird chewy ah! But dont worry I can still eat so much this morning.

"What should I do now? Im done all of my activities! Oh then, I should go to kitchen to eat some breads and drink my milk that nanny prepared for me."

I said to myself, and then I go down to eat my bread but suddenly, someone pull my wrist, psh I know it, speaking of the devil, its Jeon Jungkook.

"WHAT!" I shout because he grab my hand and the pinned me on the wall. Oh my God I dont want to give him my virginity! Im still young and I need to live long, aigoo nanny help me~

"Good Morning babe!" He whisper to me, suddenly my body shakes because for me, its scary but why? Am I scare to him? why does it affects me so much?

AIGOO! NO! IM CHOU CENA! IM STRONGER THAN WHAT HE THINK! HE IS NOTHING TO YOU RIGHT?

"Psh! Let go of my petite body!" I said and then I wear my poker face and then looked away. I dont want to talk to him neither here or in school.

"You didn't greet me yet Mrs. Jeon." Arrgghh!!! I hate this situation! I cringed mentally when I look at him.

I rolled my eyes and then breath out. I wear my sarcastic smile and look at him.

"Good Morning too~" I said in a sarcastic way, I kick his crotch and then I run to go to kitchen, tsk! No one can beat chou cena except for momo unnie hehehe.

I got 2 breads in a table and then drink my milk in just 2 gulp because maybe Jeon Jungkook reached me.

"Chewy ah! Its still early, did you want to go to school in this early time?" I nod and then I say goodbye to nanny and then I run to go to school so that he cant go to me.

Well, that's our daily life since we got fixed, I sigh and look at th road that I will run for.

-------------------------

Im already here at the school, aigoo I need water and fresh air, whoo! Just walk Chewy, Just walk, I know that Jeon Jungkook are now far to me okey?

"Chewy aaaaaahhh~" oh! Someone called my name, i look at my back and i saw momo eonni running. I immediately stopped from running and breath sharply.

"Waeyo momo eonni? Why are you running behind me huh?" I said and gave her my confused-face.

"I run because Jungkook saw me and then he said that where are you? I didnt answer him because whoo.. whoooo...." momo eonni stopped speaking because she losing her breath because she also runs to go to me.

"Momo eonni calm down, so what does he said?" I said while stroking her back to calm her down.

"He said that he wants revenge to you...Homaygad! Be ready on that revenge chewy!" Momo eonni whisper the revenge part because she didnt let anyone to hear it.

"Aigoo then let him be! Im strong eonni! Remember, im Chou Cena ㅋㅋㅋ~" i said and then laugh at her, suddenly i heard girls screaming, momo eonni shock because

Jeon Jungkook and friends are coming...

Aigoo, i held momo eonni's hand and we run but before that, someone grab my wrist, O.O who's that?

"I want to get my revenge on you, Mrs. Jeon."

-------------------

Aigoo i love Cliffhanger but whats that kind of revenge aye?

Btw, leave a comment guys! love xx

Thank you for reading. Dont forget to vote and comment.

-taerpitude

「 revised 」