Chapter 45

Her POV

As I prepared for their mini meryenda, I heard a loud stomp, I jump a little by that. whoah what was that? I thought to myself.

as I walk to the hallway, I saw the moody yeri walking down to the stair, I think they almost done but what will happened because yeri is stomping her feet that hard that our stairs will break into a thousand little woods.

As I walk to her to greet her and treat her the food that I serve to them, I dont know but her eyes are overflowing with guilt and being a mad at the same time.

what happened? what jungkook did to this girl? I know she's thr same age as mine but she's a bit older by mine by months. I thoughts to myself as I curled down my eyebrows.

"what happened yeri-ssi?"

as I attemp to held her because of being a concern girl who dont know that curiousity is overflowing on her face is being slapped by hands and reject my hands onto hers.

like what the fuck is happening? what did she and jungkook did to this? and why did she slapped my hands onto her? im just being a concern girl to her.

"get you flithy hands out me, you bitch!"

what? I asked myself what did I do as she runs to go out of this house as I turn onto her, curiosity wearing at my face.

"what did you say? your in my house so you dont have a consent to say that to me, unless yout jungkook or my parents, yeri ssi."

I say as I raised my eyebrow, I didnt knew that she also have this kind of attitude that nobody knows that she is like this girl, like a snake, she's always changing her skin color and then throw her skins. like eww?

"tsk, I just gonna remind you that jungkook is mine, bitch!"

she pause for a minute because she glare at me and she remind me that jungkook is hers? well thats her opinion anyways haha!

"and I wanna remind you again that jungkook is mine and he never ever gonna be yours chewy, and by the way can you get away from jungkook even if you already engage to him because we're alreadt marrie---"

"in your dreams?"

I ask and I stop her from talking at the same time, gosh chou cena is arriving at my own house again and again.

she just rolled her eyes and then she went out from our house, I just shrug and then raised my eyebrow because of what she do to me. but its okey! its just her imagination anyways.

------

after that I immediately went to the 2nd floor as I brought the food that I made for them, unfortunately yeri left.

"hey! here's your food!"

I say as I saw jungkook reading his book, I feel proud to be honest because of his hardwork despite of what happened.

"please chewy, if anyone gonna tear us apart, please dont let me go please!"

-----------------

Author Note

5 chapters to go and the part one will end soon TT

-jiminttemeune