Chapter 42

Her POV,

"What should we do for planning our wedding again, chewy?"

I hum in agree when he's planning some of our wedding next year since ill gonna be a graduated student next year so we decided to do it next year since I badly need to have a good grades, you know that im needy to my grade to the peek that I badlt want to have an honor.

gladly im in 2nd honor this time, its okey if im not in the top because you know im also a rebel in this school that jungkooks father owned.

by the way, the graduation march of jungkook is already approaching, I dont know why but I think he's being accelerated again and again maybe he is that smart enough? I dont know but still im proud of him because of what he did to do that and yeah of course were not classmates now, hes accelerated into 4th year in college already, he said that yesterday to me

and you know what? im kinda sad and happy at the same time, sad because we're not classmates anymore and happy because he can graduate to appa's school, im kinda jealous because school sucks sometimes.

"should we plan this after your graduation? you need to study hard first jungkook, I knew that college is difficulty difficult and really, you need to study first okey? I can wait for you."

I smile wide and look at him because we're laying on the bed-- in jungkook's bed, I kinda hate to lay here because its dark red my hatest color in chou cena's history because I kinda hate it the most but jungkook forced me to lay because if im not--

he gonna tickles me to death--- thats my weakest and chou cena's secret weak point.

huh! he knows me that much huh! but me? its so unfair that I didnt knew him that much because I kindaaaa hate him before, screw my instincts.

"being concern on my again my love huh?"

I pouted, I didnt knew that he gonna do this again to me, being teased and slightly bully.

"just go and study there! ill gonna do my own for tomorrow since I need to clean my room and my workplace since its kinda dirty now and have a lil ash on the computer but you can go there if you want help okey?"

"yah what are you doing again? lemme study while your cleaning, maybe I can also help to you right?"

I sigh, I just nod and then I didn't saw that he grin at me so wide that I already saw his gums and his cutie bunny teeth.

"okey okey okey, jungkook dont be so cute, ill gonna crash your face hmmp!"

I stomp my feet as I walk to go to my workplace, im still cannot believe that he can be that cute sometimes. I just smile at the thoughs and then went to grab a broom and dustpan to clean on my workplace.

---------------------

ill gonna start doing drafts so that if im not that busy, ill gonna do a draft and publish it immediately!

the one that she tagged me a while ago, ill gonna do that once im done to this book sorry TT

comment suggestions and reflections! thank you

-jiminttemeune