Chapter 15

His POV

[ Imagine that the make up artist is chewy, hakhak ]

"chewy?! chewy?!" I whispered to her ears but she didn't respond, then I look at her that she's sleeping. Sleeping while cuddling her.

I look at her face, I smile while I look at her because her face is so pretty and I think I like it when she's sleeping. when I look at his cheeks, I saw cuts on her left side of her face which makes me curious of it.

what happened on chewy's beautiful cheek? is she didn't say me anything about herself?!

oh! she didnt talked about it because she dont want to talk to me that much because she hates me.

but I want to change her impression on me, I need to love her more and show that I love her more than before or when I first saw her.

I caress her cuts and she flinched a little while still sleeping, I think I need to cure his cuts that she gets frim nowhere. so I carefully go to emergency room and look for first aid kit and then go to sleeping mrs jeon to check if she's still sleeping.

when I look at the couch that we sat a while ago, mrs jeon still there, sleeping with his beautiful face but the cut ruined it.

but I still love her no matter what and no man cant never get whats mine because chewy is only mine.

I open the first aid kit and ready the face of chewy so that I can start cleaning the cuts of her cheeks.

at first she flinched but still I controlled it while shes sleeping and then I realize that im already done with the cuts and then I plaster a band aid, a cute band aid so that it fits her cheeks.

I smile secretly because I finished curing my wife while she's sleeping, so I go back to my place that I sat before and caring her while she's sleeping.

While im caressing his hair, I heard someone rang and then I saw its chewy's cellphone so that I got it and then read the message.

Weiwei

ziyu! im already here in seoul! where are you?

my face is crampled?! whos this man? I thought she dont want to talk to boys?! is he her boyfriend?

"hmm... hey gimme that phone!" I heard chewy said it to me while sleeping voice. I didnt talk instead, I almost deleted it but she snatched her phone and then read the message.

"wHAT?! GOSH WHY NOW WEIWEI GEGE?! by the way, can I go?!" she said but I shrug my head and then look at her without emotion.

"I need to go, junhui is here in south korea and he- I mean she needs some guide of me because she didnt know here more."

I heard the 'he' word so that I stand up and then look at her dangerously, saying that I dont want to go with him unless my parents in law let her.

"he?!" I said while grinning, I stare at her but still grinning. her face seems so blushed but I maintained to look at her.

"are you deaf?! its SHE not HE jungkook!" she rolled her eyes secretly but I saw it because im staring at her.

"no..." I said. "but your lying, I saw it on your eyes, mrs jeon." I smirked when her eyes bigged and then rolled her eyes again that makes me chuckled because she's cute.

actually I think shes beautiful huh! no!! not 'i think', its 'she's beautiful' duh!

I pulled her arms and then put her on my lap and then hug her waist so that she cant escape for my hug.

"h-hey! let me go jeon!" she tried to escaped but me as a man, shes cant escape so that I place my head on her shoulder and smell her hair again.

"what do you want jeon?" she asked so that I look at her and accidentally, she also look at me so that we look at each other.

I smirked when she blushed again and then our faces are so close.

I want this.

"do you know..." I started to say something...

"know what?"

"that you also like this."

I kiss her lips but its just smacked. I smirked again when I look at her face, blushed like a crimson red.

" what the fuck jeon-- hmmp!"

I just shut her up by my kiss.

--------------------  

Authors Note

I decided guys, ill just update every sunday or holiday because this next week is our periodical so we need to focus!